BACKPAGE and BITCOIN: Ladies, if you have posted in the past couple of years you may have $$$ to claim!

This is not an infomercial haha. Kind of confusing, will try to be as clear as possible:

Spring of 2016 I decided to try more avenues of advertising and experimented with BP.

At the time, they wouldn't take debit cards for payment. I had the option to purchase Bitcoin and then use THAT for payment to BP. They referred me to a 'digital wallet' website for exchanging currency called Paxful.
After posting my ad I had a few dollars left and basically forgot about it.

Fast forward to now: I received a text on my hobby number that said my Paxful account had $140. I thought it was spam at first, but then remembered I DID use paxful and had it linked to my hobby number.

Decided to log in and check and VOILA..... my $8 worth has turned into $140 !!!!

Nice little surprise there ;-)

Fortunately, I have already dabbled in bitcoin and have a "digital wallet" on another website. (Purchased some BC to let it sit for a few years, as the worth has been steadily increasing) A small investment. So I was able to transfer the $140 worth to that account.

~JUST WANTED TO LET ANY LADIES WHO HAVE USED THAT SERVICE IN THE PAST KNOW TO GO AND CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT~
You're a very smart person in getting into bitcoin, but you've only scratched the surface.
You're a very smart person in getting into bitcoin, but you've only scratched the surface. Originally Posted by HotMercury
Thanks for assuming, but this post is not about investing bitcoin. I’m sure there are threads for that specifically. This is just letting ladies know to check their old Backpage(Paxful) accounts to see if they might have a nice surprise.
I just wanted to be under DallasBella.

SO YUMMY!!!

I'm impressed that you brought this up... I'm not going to share my knowledge about bitcoin and the cryto currencies because I'm too greedy to let people know how I'm getting rich.. anyways good for you girl for being a business woman.
Yes I notice that too but still didn't believe it til now, wonder if i lost mines already??
Just checked mine and your right. Thanks for the info, hell I probably have a little change left all over the place. I think I'll check more into the BC think though I've been interested for a while.
Thanks again.
My .11 turned int $3