Don’t WASTE Your Time with Bunny former AMP Girl

Was a semi-regular of Bunny.
Texted Bunny last night for an appointment and agreed on today at 11 a.m.
Received a text from her: 12:30?
Okay. No problem. Hadn’t started the journey.
Arrived at her “townhouse” by I-35/Loop 12 at 12:25 p.m.
Texted her that I had arrived.
She replied: 1:00?
Okay. I’ll wait 30 minutes.
1:00 approaches - no reply to text
1:30 approaches- no reply to text - voicemail full
Nothing like driving 30 miles just sit and watch all the junkies and streetwalkers parading around the hotel parking lots.
Complete waste of time and effort.
  • RTay
  • 04-29-2020, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear you got the run around. I have seen her several times since Covid, and she has delayed me on average 30 minutes each time - usually leaving me waiting in the parking lot. I don't think she schedules time in between her appointments.

That said, she has knocked it out of the park BCD every visit. She's worth the 30 minute delay - not worth getting blown off though.

I'm not a fan of her incall. The room is good, but the experience getting to the room is sketchy.
I wanted to see her and she ghosted me too last week ((((((
Inexcusable.
  • Aoi
  • 04-30-2020, 02:17 AM
I agree with OP. TCB was highly irresponsible.

The location is garbage and shady AF. Thank God I was carrying.

But her service is fairly good though.
I had a similar experience...set appointment, but ghosted on confirm that AM and throughout the morning. Fortunately, I stumbled upon "Paris" at House with a last minute appointment - NO DISAPPOINTMENT AT ALL!!
i arrived early near her i/c and scoped out the place. agreed, sketchy af but there were 2 black ho’s walking the area that were sexy af..lol if i got ghosted, i knew where i was going. it seems the new trend for the walkers is to wear bright neon clothing, again sexy af.

there was a semi parked outside her ic on the road and left right before my arrival. i agree she keeps her appointments tight because i did have to wait for dude to leave. prolly why she is so tight herself. lol
being the mongers that we are, we know the rules and we choose to stay in the game and get thirds, fourths and fifths. they are just like airlines and hotels..book over capacity so you’re still good when someone flakes.
not an excuse for her, because i hate it too.
stay horny my friends
  • slap
  • 04-30-2020, 10:55 AM
Guess she needs to employ one of her old emo’s to run her scheduling and manager her time for her
yeah seen her awhile back. right now they are in demand as AMPS open up they will slow. she's stacking them up pretty good and you gotta start to think about how many different loads of coronavirus will be dripping out of that pussy before you get there. She bumps people for the big tipping regulars who call late. Cheers
She has probably been overwhelmed with customers considering what is going on in town and it just takes one customer showing up 20 minutes late to blow your scheduling for the day.
She has probably been overwhelmed with customers considering what is going on in town and it just takes one customer showing up 20 minutes late to blow your scheduling for the day. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Maybe, but I usually figure if I am late that it is coming out of my time. If I confirm a certain time period and show up late, then it’s on me.

I’ve been lucky and had some ladies able to work with me on the occasions I do run late. However, I think the best practice is to make sure you can be on time. Though I do agree a buffer period in between appointments is always appreciated and makes logistical sense.
Aoi,
What's their reaction when they see you're carrying?
  • RPHA
  • 04-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Same experience with her too and this was before the shut down happened.

Confirm 1:00 P.M; got there early texted her, she ghosted me until 1:20 and by the time we started it was nearly 1:40

If anyone happened to be her 2:00PM that day then I am sorry
Aoi,
What's their reaction when they see you're carrying? Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson
I would like to know the same thing. That's really BALLZY to bring inside a providers private personal incall.