BARE BACK ANYTHING AND BBJS!!!!!

I just do not understand why everyone is so into all the bare things that are offered. Either it is because there is just an ignorance for sex or people just do not care. I understand that it might FEEL BETTER but are you really willing to risk your life or give your wife or girlfriend a STD or even worse AIDS. When your using a condom for the main thing but doing BBJS all your doing is protecting yourself from pregnancy, nothing else. Any STD or AIDS can be transmitted from oral just as much as anything else. Look at it this way every provider that is being seen that does bare has done bare with many other people before you and now your doing bare with her as well and every man she has done bare with has had other people bare as well so the odds are against you in many ways. Come on people do this to have fun but doing it safe and have girls that do things safe and are good at it......
It is like the girls that are safe nobody will see because they do not do it. There are many girls that are a great find without all of the BB things that are so dangerous. Do not play with your life or the life of your family it is a serious things wake up and see safe girls!!!!!
So true!! I agree with you jewels....If the provider knows what she is doing you cant really tell the difference. Wrap it up and stay safe man, something that help you cant hut you!!! Use condoms!!
There's no greater feeling than doing it raw. It creates a deeper intimacy when you know there's nothing seperating you from the woman you're inside. You're not going to change any opinions anytime soon. Most on this website have made up their minds and are fully prepared to live with the potential consequences. I may die from my poor choices or natural causes, but either way I'll die with a smile on my face having just banged another broad bare back. To each his or her own. Hobby on...
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... not another one. Really? OMG... get a life and KEEP IT. COVER IT UP.
When your using a condom for the main thing but doing BBJS all your doing is protecting yourself from pregnancy, nothing else. Any STD or AIDS can be transmitted from oral just as much as anything else. Originally Posted by sexyjewels1
This has been beaten and beaten and BEATEN from a horse into glue !! The statistical chances are NOWHERE near the same. I'd post the links to the research, studies, etc...but i'm just tired of doing it. (I'd start with the CDC if you want to confirm or debunk my statement)

Lets take the logical approach, if getting a BBBJ carries the same risk of contracting STD's and AIDS as BBFS then the majority of the guys here should have contracted AIDS or another STD and have been spreading it for years. Since we know this to be false, there is an obvious flaw in your logic.

If you prefer not to provide BBBJ, that's your choice. If the guys won't see you, that's their choice. There is no point in posting a rant over it because nothing will change.
If you really want to be health-conscious, allowing kissing and DATY is risky too. Sooooo where do you draw the line?? If you are opposed to BBBJ, don't do it. Problem solved.
If a guy asks for a bbbj and you don't do that, politely tell him that all of your services are covered. Let him decide from there.
If a guy asks for bbfs tell him to fuck off and die on his own time and put him on your dns list.
If a guy asks for daty and you don't allow it, politely tell him it is not on the menu. Let him decide from there.
If a guy asks if digits are allowed, hand him some latex gloves if you prefer.
It's all about you and what you are willing or not willing to do. There will still be some that will see a girl if she makes them stand behind a wall of glass with just their wrapped pecker sticking through the glory hole. Only do what is comfortable to you.
And other guys will move along until they find what they want and like. I for one will wrap it on fs and let the rest cum natural.
You should get a new line of work! How many times do we have to go over the BBBJ thing?????
Risk is everywhere. How much risk you accept in various situations depends on more than just statistics. Risk / Reward is so basic that almost every animal on earth deals with it, but not on a statistical level. It's a perceptual level. Immediate reward vs long view risk will always weigh toward the reward.
The OP assumes that risk for recreational purposes is wrong, or at least, stupid. I submit that everyone accepts some risk for purely recreational purposes in their life. I for example, enjoyed skydiving on a regular basis until an injury (not while jumping) raised the risk of injury during landing. Others ride roller-coasters, rollerblade, ride motorcycles, hunt, play football, drink n drive, and some have unprotected sex with providers.

It is not my place to judge the risk others are willing to take on a personal level. I do not take kindly to others judging my risk assessment. Today I have to drive a speed limit that seems very slow, and wear a seatbelt that is uncomfortable, because someone wants to assess my risk / reward values for me. I'd probably wear the belt anyway, but I resent the implication that someone thinks their opinion carries more weight than mine on the subject.

I wonder if the OP minds that there are laws against how she makes a living? In part, someone who doesn't think she should be a provider wants to raise the risk level until she thinks so too.

OP, when someone tells you to change your line of work because there is a risk of getting arrested, convicted, and having to register for the rest of your life as a sex offender, do you listen, or do you say, "mind your own business"?
Oh goody! Another bareback thread.

Oh goody! Another bareback thread.

Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Okay this makes me sick...........it is sad that people are so ignorant to this situation!! For one your willing to risk the lives of you and your S.O just so you can have a few minutes of bare pleasure....... so stupid to me! What if your SO was out doing the same thing and brought you aids because she wanted a few minutes bare...... what about your kids they will suffer from your poor choices as well while they are forced to sit back and watch both parents die of aids because the father/mother made a senseless decision. Lets not mention all the providers/clients that are given the disease that you cought from the person you seen before them. Plain and simple EVERYONE who does bare isnt only doing bare with you......they are bare with others as well. If a woman is doing bbjs 9x out of ten for the right price she will do bbfs as well. So if you go to a woman and ask her for bbjs and she accepts the offer, the man who walked out before you walked in mights have had aids and asked for bbfs.......she is infected and now you are all over a damn bbbj????? Where is the since of that??? Dallas has the highest rate for HIV and this is why. Because all you grown men/women who think its safe to do bb services!?!? WTF people. Its not only affecting you but everyone around you......wake up to the stupidity in your "logical" reasons to do bb. Its NOT safe and never will be!!! safe the bb shit for your so..... atleast have the respect for your kids, your so, and your client/provider to wrap it up!!
How bout them Rangers?!
How bout them Rangers?! Originally Posted by Dannie
Sure glad they wear gloves.