EROS?

I am intrested in EROS but it is costly so i wanted to get some expieriences and opinions and thoughts before i spend.
please share any helpful info it would be greatly appreciated.
And thanks to all of you who reply.
Kandy, I don't think a lot of us guys shop Eros due to bad experiences. P411 comes highly recommended if u don't already have it.. play safe
I go on there sometimes just to wank off. Half the girls ain't real.
Never even crosses my mind. Full of fakes/overchargers.
P411 is the ultimate site for yall and all of us, hope to see you there!
For the amount of money it cost to advertise on there, save some cash and take all the p411 upgrades...theres more than a few.
Eros is hit or miss for me. Some months I can't keep up with the inquiries, others I wonder if my ad is showing up at all! Overall it's been worth it. I do get a LOT of spam from people/bots harvesting my email address from there, though.

Agree 100% with the recommendation to upgrade on P411. In popular areas, there can be a waiting list for the top placement ads, but it makes a huge difference in visibility.

Also, if you aren't doing so already, broaden your advertising to include more nationally-oriented sites. ECCIE is great, especially for DFW/Texas, but the national audience is relatively small, and business travellers don't always know to look here. If you log in to P411, go to "Extras" under the menu bar, then "Provider Resources". You'll get a very comprehensive list of message/review/ad sites.
Thanks carrie great advice...and thanks to everyone else who shared their thoughts.
Actually, I'm from out of town (NYC Metro area) and a biz traveller to boot. I learned years ago that there's alot of advos on Eros that don't turn out to match who/what they are promoting. I prefer the "local" sites, like ECCIE, for finding great ladies and wonderful experiences. After all, I found you (Kelly) here.
I think EROS is respected more in other cities but not here, from a guy's point of view.
ThinWhiteDuke hit the nail on the head, unfortunately. (Hope it didn't hurt, Duke)
  • Brot
  • 10-23-2011, 09:13 AM
I avoid advertisers on Eros like the plague, my experience is they are either suspect or high volume in the less informed market.
Try P411 w ads, TER w ads, and here on Eccie w ads. BP is a zoo and you never know what the hell will show up.
I got eccie down pact...p411 I'm. Learning and TER I know I have 1 review and I can't find it and I don't know how to utilize that site
Its tough trying to figure out all the ways of marketing and advertising alone... I realize this bizz is more complecated than I thought it would be..but I always love to learn new things and expand my knowledge..also I'm intrested in building my own website I did a little reading and research but does anyone have any suggestions I would love to know more.
wow, wish I had seen this thread before paying the money for the eros ad. I didnt know guys regarded it so negatively. I figured gentlemen would see the ad, do the research and determine if the girls is legit instead of disregarding the website as a whole. I do think eros is better if you travel, because its huge in other cities. My one month is over in a few days and I havent had any hits from it... I guess this one was a MISS! Maybe next time.

Carrie you gave some great advice, I'm going to do that today.