Question? Why Do You Bother Posting ISO's, Then?

Why may I ask do hobbyists post ISO's all the time, but then totally ignore my PM's, to them, letting them know I am available?

Most of them, (I have checked) don't even bother to open my PM to them. All of them, (out of like maybe 20 or so PM's I have sent in the last year, to ISO's) except for one nice gentleman, never even bother to respond to my PM and let me know a reason, for not wanting to choose me for their provider, they were posting an ISO for.

Most of the time when I see and respond to an ISO, I watch and see that the posting hobbyist stays online for a long time after posting it and even after I sent my PM and sometimes I see them making more posts elsewhere on the boards, for quite awhile after posting their ISO, so they apparently were not with someone yet.

What's the deal here? I am a well reviewed, attractive, awesome and sensuous provider with reasonable rates. I am at a location that is pretty easy to get to from all over most of the Dallas/Ft Worth Areas. Plus I am a no drama, very discreet provider.

So, why don't I get my PM's read, responded too, or even seriously considered when someone posts an ISO? You cannot tell me not one out of a years worth of ISO's would not have found me to be their type, exciting or awesome? If they just bothered to read my PM or check me out!

Because I am awesome and I always, always give 100% of my wonderful, passionate and talented, sweet self, into my full non-rushed journey of pleasure, I ride in with every one of the new friends I see!

It's time to wake up guys! See what you are missing! You WILL end up very pleasantly surprised if you just would, I promise!

Or at the very least, show me some respect and read and respond to my PMs!! Don't be rude please!

Thank you!

The Confidently Sure That She's Amazing And Awesome - DreamyKisses!
Why may I ask do hobbyists post ISO's all the time, but then totally ignore my PM's, to them, letting them know I am available? Originally Posted by DreamyKisses
Maybe you are not the "type" of provider they are looking for.

As for knowing if they have read your PM or not ,if someone downloads their PMs for offsite reading or they do not allow a read confirmation, you will never know if they read it.

Too many guys post an ISO without specifics such as body type or services and so many times they get bombarded with PMs from many ladies they'd never choose to see and if that offends you, be more selective as to how many of those ISOs you reply to or send PMs for.
I never thought to look at them and respond I figure if they were ISO something and couldn't find it out of 800+ girls it must not be normal.
I never thought to look at them and respond I figure if they were ISO something and couldn't find it out of 800+ girls it must not be normal. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Then you should check them out, because you are quite wrong. Most are pretty plain, but they want to cut down on the number of calls, emails and PM's it takes just to find someone who is available.

As for why they don't respond, Laz is right. It's usually because either a) the guy already found someone or b) the lady who replied is not his "type".
I hardly ever post ISO's, but when I have in the past, I also continue looking on my own. Both times I think I found what I was looking for on my own before I ever got any replies/PM's.