The $ 300 BJ

I made a bad error in judgement today, and it cost me. I met a SW, at the Waffle House on NW highway, and went with her to a room at the Suburban Lodge around the corner. Left my wallet in the truck, thought it would be safe. MY MISTAKE The donation requested was 1/2$ for a BJ, but during the session someone broke into my vehicle, and took another $ 250 from my wallet.

Long Story Short.......always think with the big head. And never ever go to the Suburban Lodge.

Crzy
Sorry man, that really sucks. Did they only take the cash from your wallet? If so you got lucky if your ID and cradit cards weren't taken.

Always my fear when seeing a provider. What do I leave in the car? What do i take in the incall? Will someone be watching to get in the car or will someone be in the incall to take what I have?

Hazards of the Hobby.
A very good point... what do you take in and what is left in the car. I don't want anyone rummaging through my wallet and I never leave the room without it but I have started leaving it locaked in the car. I thought it would be safe there. Am I wrong?
Research is your friend. Only see well reviewed providers and only take into the incall what you will need. No credit cards, or extra cash. Just what was stated as the donation and maybe a tip. Also the key to get back into your vehicle, but not your house key. Hide all the rest in your vehicle before you get to the incall...not when you get there. And I do mean hide, use your big brain and have a well concealed place where you have the other items that you normally carry. Put these into a non-see-thru pouch and then hide it in the trunk or glove box and lock it. This will only take minute, if you are prepared and will save you a lot of grief later. Some hobbyist bring a gift, but I would only do this for someone I had already seen before. It is also wise to have a useful items such as condoms or lube just in case the provider is a bit unprepared.

All of this sounds a bit extreme, but this is just for providers that you are seeing for the first time, or if you tend to lean to the wild side of the tracks in your choice of lady.
Bummer dude ... must be the Man Upstair's way of telling you to re-think your behaviour ... or the company you keep? How's that for a hard-on shrinking, buzz-kill? Be safe.
Normally I leave the street activities alone. But not today. Yes my cards and other info were left intact, they just took the cash. If I knew for certain, that I was set up by the girl, I might seek some form of payback. But it is possible, I merely left my truck unlocked.
Unlikely, but possible. Oh well
Don't even bother trying to find out man as it will be impossible to prove. It's gone forever and a good lesson learned for you.

Sorry to hear that.
If you were parked in the parking lot of the Suburban Lodge why not check to see if there is any video surveillance.
Did you at least eat a pecan waffle before they took all your cash?
if I may suggest something.

Do NOT assume that any other information left in your vehicle is secure., not just the wallet being left but if you had an insurance card in the vehicle, they know where you life.

IF there were any credit cards in the wallet or your DL, immediately call the card companies and put alerts out.

With a cell phone they can quickly take photos of the cards, front AND back where that security code is and beging charging the hell out of it. I'd actually suggest you get a new card immediately, just say it was stolen and they can send you a new one.

As for the DL, they know what you drive and that you had that much cash in your wallet so they can cruise to your house and see if your ride is home and if not, break in and steal your shit at home.

The police in Dallas have already reported on what appears to be attempted burglaries where "nothing was taken" but in fact they took photos of credit card bills and pf the actual cards (since people aren't supposed to carry them) and also copies of checks or worse, they will take one bundle of checks from the box that most people won't notice right awaay)

Don't think you are lucky because they only got 250.

Time will tell if they get more or not.
LaurusLng brings up an excellent point. Call all the card companies. How about bank statements? ss number etc. be super careful in handling this..some of the charges etc might show up six months from now. The $300 is bad enlighten, just make sure it doesn't turn into $30,000
There were no credit cards in my wallet to steal, but my home address is on my DL I guess I could check with the Suburban Lodge, regarding the video tape. Never thought of that, as I didn't file a police report.( What explanation would you give your SO, for being in a Notel before breakfast )....
Sorry for your loss.......That is why when I go to a provider's incall, I do not even take my wallet with me, I leave it at home, I just take my DL and the full donation amount.
Thanks LL, for the advice.
That is what I did, but when I was occupied with the lady someone got into my truck went through my wallet. Maybe I need to tell the SO, and file a report.