Any info? “New hot blonde” “best on the coast”

I've definitely seen some of those pics before, I know that... hell idk, go for it, PMan, you know at least everything I do and probably more, lol. I chased birds in bushes for so long that I finally ended up with a few in my hand ... I don't hunt as much as I used to, I really don't need to. Hobbying wasn't easy then, but it looks a lot harder now. I just can't justify trading a days work for an hour with most of these ladies anymore... if Willow is back, I'm set, hell, she calls me by my real name, lol
No kidding! I’m right there with ya. Bust my butt 10-12 hour days and a snobby tart or some catfish thinks she deserves more than I get in a day, and I do well, for 30 mins of attitude, no effort, and half the time don’t get the job done… heck most these girls getting worse at their job than weather men… I never thought I’d say that about anyone, but that’s how it’s been. Hello even gave up on seeking and SB’s. Pretty sure we have entered the end, apocalypse is among us. Say your prayers boys or your doomed to repeat it