may is for masturbation...mutual or solo...do you??

Solo for me, but would with a partner. Nothing better than watching a woman masturbate in front of me though, especially if it's for me!
If May is masturbation month, morning is masturbation time.
I tend to only masterbate alone- afraid the faces I make will scare some away. LOL. But I would love to materbate together. I very much enjoy watching a guy masterbate and then I dive in for the prize :-)
Ive currently been practicing the art of Edging! Trying to confirm or deny the rumors of bigger orgasms.. Also i prefer mutual masterbation.. but hard to find ladies into that i feel like
Mutual masturbation. Or teasing and edging my slave/submissive to where they think they will get release and don't. Mmmm.
Jeez, if I didn't take care of my own business at least twice a day, I wouldn't be functional. Having a lady friend to help is always preferable.
Ive currently been practicing the art of Edging! Trying to confirm or deny the rumors of bigger orgasms.. Also i prefer mutual masterbation.. but hard to find ladies into that i feel like Originally Posted by ozarksguy2011

woohooo edging is so intense!! And yes I do luv mutual masturbation!!
I love to jerk it. I love to be watched. Jerking it in front of a lady is a HUGE turn on. I'm always up for that.
I LOVE MAY.. I can't help myself ..I agree with stacymay.
I get into it and I like to take pics that are deleted and only seen by me cause of those crazy faces I may make. Lol
In these last years doing it more often solo I am getting better at my release. I enjoy it a lot more solo but I also like to make men watch when naughty..(just kidding kinda) and I definitely like to watch them but never come across many that want to masturbate. Lately I been going solo on somethings for myself sexually to try ...I just got some vibrating panties w the remote...GOOD SHIT ..especially at stressed places like the DMV. ..yup I sure did Lol that's another topic. But I haven't tried this edging ms. Dallasrain can you tell me the best way to accomplish that?
Good thread to start. Ill be here often. Lol
Mornings are the best to play, but vibrating panties?! Gotta get me some of them. I personally like for them to watch me play with myself lol faces or no faces. All that matters is that it feels AMAZING lol
woohooo edging is so intense!! And yes I do luv mutual masturbation!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
would love to be watched,, by you again of course... mutual can be amazing but solo aint so bad either... several times a week for sure...
Both... love watching her get off.
I tend to only masterbate alone- afraid the faces I make will scare some away. LOL. But I would love to materbate together. I very much enjoy watching a guy masterbate and then I dive in for the prize :-) Originally Posted by StaceyMay
I would happily pay extra to see those faces. I love watching a lady just be in orgasmic bliss shaking, quivering, contorting from the pleasure. Love it more when she's tied and forced to cum until she's speaking in tongues.
woohooo edging is so intense!! And yes I do luv mutual masturbation!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes Dallas i completely 100% agree... Ive been practicing it for 3 months now... Ive def noticed a difference in volume and intensity of the O. haha.. Just something about mutual masturbation that is hot.. Also love it when a woman isnt afraid to do it with her feet just to mix it up.