Date: 11/27/18
Name: Dominique
Phone: 203-267-9187
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/089442388678
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Nice hotel as per usual
Hair Length and Color: I am sure most of us know Dominique by now. Stacked where she should be and an overall beautiful woman. Plus her voice sends me over the edge.i honest to God do not remember her hair because I get 100% fixated on that ass of hers.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Stacked. She is put together how women are intended to be. An ass that should be the role model for all others to follow. Beautiful.
Recommendation: Yes
Check PM

Sounds amazing BUT ... like sam said Check your PM's and give him details so he can add them

DD
Check PM Originally Posted by Samcro84
non informative and non helpful to the OP and the community as a whole.

Sounds amazing BUT ... like sam said Check your PM's and give him details so he can add them

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
rather informative and helpful to the OP and the community as a whole.

How about ALL the mods learn to give a reason in the open so that EVERYONE benefits??? And thus.... way LESS -- "check pm".
Too bad common sense has left the building around here....
Paul

Well you did not get the PM. So not important to you. Between Mods and OP.
Paul

Well you did not get the PM. So not important to you. Between Mods and OP. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Incorrect.
By stating what was lacking, it helps everyone in the community through education.

What about that do you not understand?
Paul

Well you did not get the PM. So not important to you. Between Mods and OP. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Oh, I dunno about that......

Paul has a point, it would make your job easier in the long run if people knew WHAT the issue with a review was...so they don’t repeat it.

elg.......
I hear your point but if members who have PZ don't get it then there is a bigger issue. I can see that it might help future posters as well BUT those who have been around and those who have read the 'How To ..." and even the posting guidelines will understand the "read your PM's" posts!

DD
BUT those who have been around and those who have read the 'How To ..." and even the posting guidelines will understand the "read your PM's" posts!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
That's about a fuckin handful, no more than that.
Start some fuckin education around here already....
Appears you’re lookin to get “band” again
Appears you’re lookin to get “band” again Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Actually, I don't give a fuck what it looks like to you....
What I do give a fuck about is improving this site, but it appears I stand alone in that regard. But thanks for playing Jimmie Jefferson....
There are ways to suggest improvements without being rude and vulgar. At your age you really shouldn’t need that pointed out to you.
There are ways to suggest improvements without being rude and vulgar. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
If only that approach worked around here....

edit add: But thanks again for playing....