That Nice Freshman Female Rep From MIN? Married her brother....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-from-somalia/

Apparently to get him into the country. He's in England now. And she's no longer married to him.

Of course, no charges.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.
The new and “improved” Democratic Party!!!!!!
The new and “improved” Democratic Party!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
thats pretty jacked up. hard to defend that
Build that wall... in Minnesota!
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 11:10 AM
I already see the Indian beating the drum....

Gee the MSM hasn't "blown" up over the Anti-Semitism , and she on the FRC , just damn Hypocrisy muchhhh,,,
Gee the MSM hasn't "blown" up over the Anti-Semitism , and she on the FRC , just damn Hypocrisy muchhhh,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You’re right. I think she should step down at the same time DOTUS does.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 11:47 AM
Gee the MSM hasn't "blown" up over the Anti-Semitism , and she on the FRC , just damn Hypocrisy muchhhh,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
She said congress was influnced by money. . .

Not sure anyone can make a case that that is not in fact, a fact.
Congress influenced by money " oh no never" Annnnn if she was rep that supported dumper the MSM would be wantin her head on a stick ,,,
What does that even mean, Rex?

Not sure anyone can make a case that that is not in fact, a fact. Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed.

Not sure anyone can make a case that that is not in fact, a fact. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm shocked.

This is a problem that crosses party lines.

Some top Democrats will probably get AOC and this Muslim cunt into a back room and tell to to shut the fuck up.
Allah says she is shameful to her people family and clan. Allah say she must be poonished!
Allah say she must denounce these Arkansas ways and spend time with the mystic
Allah say they make good pair.
Allah say infidel too much!
I already see the Indian beating the drum....

. Originally Posted by WTF
Classic. LOL. Trump said he wished he could marry Ivanka. I hope hes not one of the ones screaming
But somehow the MSM went beserk saying President Trump was "antisemitic" in spite of the evidence of his son-in-law being Jewish and other evidence to the contrary. And they still proclaim it without justification every now and them.