Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=13592701
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, longer
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite, very fit, average height. Great butt, small up top.
Recommendation: Yes
She's a national treasure.
just go dude if you don't have a great time you will probably be the 1st
Lily's body 2 body is amazing. Almost NURU like, but not as messy. My personal ATF massage by far....
How does she compare to Dominique?
I have seen both and they are both wonderful at what they do and are both sweethearts. I have not seen Dom since she expanded her menu so it is difficult to compare if you include full service with Dom. Lily does not and will not do full service.
That being said, I see three major differences:
Both ladies are beautiful but they have two completely different body styles. Lily is small and athletic and Dom if full figured in a very good way. So if body type is important consider the difference.
I find Dom's massage to be more sexual and less actual massage.
I find Lily's to be more sensual , especially the body 2 body option. She also actually incorporates an excellent massage in her sessions.
Lily actually posts a schedule and in my opinion is much easier to set up and appointment with using her scheduling web site.

You can not go wrong with either of these fine ladies.
Have fun and be safe.

How does she compare to Dominique? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
I've also seen both and agree 100% with C2O's comparison of the two. Only difference is I have not sampled Lily's B2B before, however I have sampled more of Dominique's menu, and I still would have said exactly the same thing he did. Perfect synopsis of the two.
Thanks guys. Really appreciate your insights
She is sweet and sultry at same time a truly sublime experience. It is better then we deserve.
I've seen Kira dozens of times for a variety of services. Her massages are the GOAT! Real massage and real "service".

Kira is getting very picky about whom she sees these days (understandably so), so if you're new or don't have any references, she prob won't see you.
Lily's scheduling site updated her next visit. It is a short one. Only April 25 to the 28th. Let's fill her calendar so she keeps visiting us lucky gentlemen.
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=13592701
Fyi she is not hispanic she is half black and white
Have not seen her in a year can’t wait for this week