Date: 7/21
Name: Laura
Contact Info: On Calle Coahuila with all the other Zona Norte clubs
URL / Website: Defunct...they could use one
General Area: Zona Norte, Tijuana
Activities: CBJ, MPCFS, Kink
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: milf type but perked my kinky side as she had short hair and was wearing a leather dog collar. Laura is a late 20’s / early 30s girl from CDMX with nice natural curves. She’s probably a D-cup up top. She was wearing a royal blue bikini on this night.
Recommendation: Yes
Great report. Sounds like my kind of girl. I like the busty, MILF types and short hair with a collar sounds hot. The price is more than I like to pay, but I don't go on a Saturday so I imagine it's right in line on a busy night.

On my last trip I actually stayed overnight at the Adelitas hotel (Hotel Coahuila). On Monday-Wednesday, a regular room is only $20 for the whole night. Considering it's $15 just for a half hour, it's worth getting a room if you plan on going up with an Adelitas girl. The rooms are basic, no AC, and can be noisy, but even if you don't spend the night it's a good deal just to have a place to decompress, charge your phone, or just poop in private. I plan to stay again on my next trip since I won't have my HK VIP card this time.