Will ECCIE enforce no review policies?

In Spring 2018 I decided for a variety of reasons that I no longer want subsequent explicit reviews attached to my profile. No judgement to anyone who enjoys writing or receiving ECCIE reviews but doing so personally doesn't make sense for me.

My question: is a no review policy allowed on here? If so, what are the requirements for it to be officially recognized by the moderators / admins?

Even before the Weekly and Weekend Update sections were eliminated, I hadn't posted an ad in over a year and I requested for my Bio Page to be disabled because I was told those were the requirements for a no review policy. Now that there are no ads or showcases at all, what are the new requirements?
I think if show you not a provider or business and reviews are herresment. I would hope that allow reviews. Quit ripping people off and do have a problem.
  • Kiki7
  • 09-10-2019, 09:38 AM
I think if show you not a provider or business and reviews are herresment. I would hope that allow reviews. Quit ripping people off and do have a problem. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What are you saying???
  • Kiki7
  • 09-10-2019, 09:39 AM
In Spring 2018 I decided for a variety of reasons that I no longer want subsequent explicit reviews attached to my profile. No judgement to anyone who enjoys writing or receiving ECCIE reviews but doing so personally doesn't make sense for me.

My question: is a no review policy allowed on here? If so, what are the requirements for it to be officially recognized by the moderators / admins?

Even before the Weekly and Weekend Update sections were eliminated, I hadn't posted an ad in over a year and I requested for my Bio Page to be disabled because I was told those were the requirements for a no review policy. Now that there are no ads or showcases at all, what are the new requirements?
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Id just ask the gents you see not to do reviews. Have you had problems before?
I think if show you not a provider or business and reviews are herresment. I would hope that allow reviews. Quit ripping people off and do have a problem. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What are you saying??? Originally Posted by Kiki7
Kiki dear, just roll with it...

Lena darling, we are all trying to figure out the new rules here. Adding rules of your own (no review policy) just makes it harder... I mean more difficult.

I hope you consider the advice of Ripmany - he is wise beyond comprehension!!
The rule was if a lady had a NO review policy, she wasn't allowed to advertise.

But now that advertising is no longer allowed, I think it no longer matters if a lady has a NO review policy or not.
Probably. That's what I'm hoping to definitively clarify.
  • Kiki7
  • 09-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Kiki dear, just roll with it...

Lena darling, we are all trying to figure out the new rules here. Adding rules of your own (no review policy) just makes it harder... I mean more difficult.

I hope you consider the advice of Ripmany - he is wise beyond comprehension!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Exactly
Is that you Joe?

(Biden)