Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually managed by dangerous and unpredictable pimps with gold teeth.

The gold teeth pimps who manage prostitutes that require a deposit will never, ever, ever give you a refund under any circumstances.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit usually live or work out of piece of shit hotels they can't even afford.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually desperate to feed the monkey on their back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually mouthy, don't follow instructions, and are more likely to talk back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually the ones who make guys run when they open the door.

There is a reason that there are not many recent reviews for prostitutes that require a security deposit. They have your personal info so you can't expose them for being a scammer.

Anyone that pays a hooker a security deposit is a fool. Especially when you pay it to someone with a low demand.

There are plenty of hot young gals that are not fat and will give you a much better session.

And they won't make you pay a security deposit because they are confident that you won't run when they open the door.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
peanuts crackerjack
Stick with the "high end girls" who don't have pimps and you'll be fine.
Just Sayin !!...Good Luck
Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually managed by dangerous and unpredictable pimps with gold teeth.

The gold teeth pimps who manage prostitutes that require a deposit will never, ever, ever give you a refund under any circumstances.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit usually live or work out of piece of shit hotels they can't even afford.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually desperate to feed the monkey on their back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually mouthy, don't follow instructions, and are more likely to talk back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually the ones who make guys run when they open the door.

There is a reason that there are not many recent reviews for prostitutes that require a security deposit. They have your personal info so you can't expose them for being a scammer.

Anyone that pays a hooker a security deposit is a fool. Especially when you pay it to someone with a low demand.

There are plenty of hot young gals that are not fat and will give you a much better session.

And they won't make you pay a security deposit because they are confident that you won't run when they open the door.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop
Wow, looks like someone has way too much time on their hands, lots of anger, and even more misinformation. Yikes!!!🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I agree !!!
Oh lord ..
That's a lot of vitriol and unfounded opinions...
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2019, 05:01 AM
He must see lots of providers with deposits to get that many "facts". On a basic level I do agree "don't pay a deposit". I think you will get ripped off I paid one time and lost my 50 bucks. I suspected I would loose that 50, and I did.

It's is a way for anyone to rip you off. They don't even need a pimp. Cash when I see you or I just don't see you. My new motto.
Shit I get plenty of deposit and sometime the client cancels. I never hear anything else. So every one does not run off with deposits. That shit wack!
  • R.M.
  • 09-14-2019, 06:26 AM
Looks like OP drinks too much caffeine and just learned the word prostitute.
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop Originally Posted by winn dixie

Looks like, you are the " special one". I have never asked for a security deposit or extra for a bbbj and oh guess what.. Im fat!! 😳 and i have met some great clients even tho im fat!! Hooker, prostitute, hmmm no we are women that you sir give money too and i wonder why you are on here talking ao much shit. Men like you are what I call douche bags, pigs, and i wouldn't give you a second look or accept any form of donation from. Oh have a nice day.
Next,
I have seen quite a few very reputable ladies (don't know about prostitutes) that require deposit either to cover travel expense for outcall or simply because they have had to deal with too many asssholes who book then NCNS. To generally lump every one who asks for a deposit into your definition is ridiculous.
I have seen quite a few very reputable ladies (don't know about prostitutes) that require deposit either to cover travel expense for outcall or simply because they have had to deal with too many asssholes who book then NCNS. To generally lump every one who asks for a deposit into your definition is ridiculous. Originally Posted by averageguy12367
Exactly!! 🙌