P411 and dumbass ‘Recaptcha’

I hope others are bitching about their dumb ass new verification process to get into your account: like click on all pictures of pileated woodpeckers or similar asswipe nonsense. Has zip to do with security and more to do with who has 20/20 vision! Total bovine shit!
I've never had to click pictures. Just check the box and done. They must be afraid of you.
Yes afraid of me I’ve only been a member 12 fucking years!
Yeah kinda a pain in the ass, click on car and all fussy pictures ?????
I hope others are bitching about their dumb ass new verification process to get into your account: like click on all pictures of pileated woodpeckers or similar asswipe nonsense. Has zip to do with security and more to do with who has 20/20 vision! Total bovine shit! Originally Posted by Solemate62

That may be the least of your problems if they don't resolve the photo issue !!!
It was all a matter of time. I think it would be have been better to have two factor authentication.
Well I will think long on it before I renew in December! Hell, I will be 75 that month so maybe it’s time to take up Curling as a hobby!
Definitely a PITA.
It was all a matter of time. I think it would be have been better to have two factor authentication. Originally Posted by Exchequer

2 factor authentication is supported... Check your account
You guys must not get out much (online). There are uncountable numbers of completely legit sites for legit businesses that use various variations of Captcha. It’s all over. It’s also been hacked, so there’s really no point in it being used to prevent robot accounts. But when the CTO barely can turn their computer in, one can’t expect a state of the art system, rather the defining features will be based on the current hot buzzwords in industry trade rags, or, god forbid, Gartner Magic Quadrants.
I find it ironic that the CAPTCHA pictures work but the provider pics don't after five friggin' days!
I find it ironic that the CAPTCHA pictures work but the provider pics don't after five friggin' days! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Maybe you and I can have an encounter with a fire hydrant or two!
2 factor authentication is supported... Check your account Originally Posted by Pangolier
Dang I must have missed that. Turned on now. Thanks!
Dang I must have missed that. Turned on now. Thanks! Originally Posted by Exchequer
So, I did it also and now I do the two way verification and they still drop in the fucktard photo verify shit on select occasions
Maybe you and I can have an encounter with a fire hydrant or two! Originally Posted by Solemate62
LMAO..