Questions regarding PayPal and Prepaid Credit Cards to hobby.

I requested a refund from PayPal and my credit card company after the three hookers who required security deposits defrauded me.

Last night, one of them started blowing up my phone with threatening text and voicemails.

She told me that her PayPal account was closed and she lost all of her $1,300 balance.

I told her the only thing I did was request a refund because she continued to ignore me after she stole my $150.

She is convinced it's all my fault.

The last text she sent this morning was an apology and offered to give me a couple of free sessions if I contact PayPal and tell them it was a big misunderstanding.

She said her grandmother died and she forgot to take her phone when she went out of town for the funeral.

Will PayPal really close an account and keep all of the money? On what grounds?

What will the credit card company do? What are the chances I get a refund and her ability to process CC will also be shut down?

In the mean time I withdrew all of my PayPal money and used all of the funds on my prepaid hobby card.
she probably had multiple complaints and was shut down because of that. she's moaning to all the suckers she screwed over. get yourself a new hobby phone and move on. also i never send deposits. 99.999% a rip off every time. just my opinion. stay safe. hammer.
I wouldn't have contact with her again. Probably a set up...
PayPal is not sex worker friendly. They can shut her account down, and in some cases they will keep money or issue a check. Most providers have a personal account as well as a business account. The problem with them keeping her money comes with if it wasn't set up with her real name, though issue the check and whoever's name the account was set up in if it was a hobby name or fake name it's not cashable. If you mentioned anyting related to sex work in the memo section of the money request, that's all it took. I believe if this was done out of retaliation, blasting her here would have had more lasting results. I know that to hobbyist the excuse she gave sounds like BS but most providers use two separate phones and it's not impossible that she would have forgotten her hobby phone at home. I would tell her I'm more than happy to contact PayPal and say it was a misunderstanding if and only if my 150 was immediately returned beforehand. I'm sorry you had this experience, I hope it all works out.
Seem like hookers have a dead grand mother every week. Most are over sees scams. If her add even says she takes pay pal. Card or cash app or any thing other than just cash I move on. I only have one Dick that need some wet stuff every now and then I don't need to see them all.
Don't worry about it and move on.
..................I believe if this was done out of retaliation, blasting her here would have had more lasting results. ........... Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie
And he'd still be out 150.

I think you misunderstood his original statement - He was only seeking feedback on what she claimed happened to her PayPal account.

+ What everyone else said!
And he'd still be out 150.

I think you misunderstood his original statement - He was only seeking feedback on what she claimed happened to her PayPal account.

+ What everyone else said! Originally Posted by Kimchi
I misunderstood nothing. To a provider word-of-mouth Is everything, with the way the hobby is changing for providers. The impact on her business would be way more than $1,300, if it had been brought here as an alert was my point (obviously missed). My other point that I'm guessing is also being missed is that PayPal is not sex worker friendly, they will also shut his account down for misuse not only hers. If he's not careful this will have a larger impact on him than $150 which seems extremely unfair considering he's already out money. Some things that hobbyist don't know that providers are all too familiar with is that the credit card companies as well as the third-party payment companies have come together against sex work. You can even have your actual real life bank account shut down if it's found to be connection with any PayPal that's been found to be sex worker connected.
She’s most likely telling the truth.
When I was running my premium snapchat and accepting payments through PayPal, something ended up happening to where they also closed my account. All 2K of my funds were frozen and I have yet to see them. This was in June of 2018

Will PayPal really close an account and keep all of the money? On what grounds?
Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I have seen providers on twitter explain to clients that if they send money over paypal that they should select the "gift" option with no explanation so as not to raise any suspicion. Otherwise paypal can cancel the account and keep the money as they don't want to be involved with prostitution.
First of all Why do girls let money pile up on PayPal smh as soon as I make money on there for my premium Snapchat I transfer it to my bank ASAP ..PayPal is known for not being sex worker friendly ..her problem lmao
1) Hookers don't always tell the truth.
2) Never pre-pay, pay pal, venmo, bitcoin, etc. Cash only!
3) The mortality rate for a hooker's grandparents is very high!!
D) Hookers don't always tell the truth!!!
First of all Why do girls let money pile up on PayPal smh as soon as I make money on there for my premium Snapchat I transfer it to my bank ASAP ..PayPal is known for not being sex worker friendly ..her problem lmao Originally Posted by Sasha361
Some providers (speaking for myself) have so much money coming in, we wait until the end of the week to move the funds.
There’s no point in moving $50 every 5 minutes.
Some providers (speaking for myself) have so much money coming in, we wait until the end of the week to move the funds.
There’s no point in moving $50 every 5 minutes. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Wow, you do a $50 appointment every five minutes? Impressive.
Wow, you do a $50 appointment every five minutes? Impressive. Originally Posted by royamcr
Going to go out on a limb here and assume it was a figure of speech.