Omar Walks It Back

Omar Walks It Back

So now Rep. Omar has clarified her "Some people did someting . . ." statement about the 9/11 attack. Now she acknowledges that it was an attack on all Americans. I have seen and heard her original statement and even when viewed in the full context of her speach (especially when viewerd in its full copntext) she was minimizing and trivializing the 9/11 attacks. If she ment something else, she should have said someting else.

An Arab Moslem poet from the golden age has written:

The moving finger writes
And having writ, moves on.
And all your piety and wit
Cannot call it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash away a word of it.
Move to Minnesota and vote her out.

So much whining over an inconsequential Congressional freshman with no pull in the caucus.

You’d think someone was trying to ban Muslims in this country!

She’s coming to git cha boys!

And BTW — I remember when someone “walked back” the Obama birtherism claims. Really convincing. Seems like so much bullshit under the bridge since then, eh?
Move to Minnesota and vote her out.

So much whining over an inconsequential Congressional freshman with no pull in the caucus.

You’d think someone was trying to ban Muslims in this country!

She’s coming to git cha boys!

And BTW — I remember when someone “walked back” the Obama birtherism claims. Really convincing. Seems like so much bullshit under the bridge since then, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

One thing about that cunt. She is about as Muslim as Nancy Peloci is a Catholic.

She wears that stupid head covering to show her obedience to her mass murdering "Prophet", but then turns around and fucks anything with a dick.

Hypocrite.
But but but... how do you really feel, Jackie?

LOL @ hatemongering DPSHT.
But but but... how do you really feel, Jackie?

LOL @ hatemongering DPSHT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another thoughtful and insightful post. Thanks yssup for your cuntributions.
The religion she claims to follow would stone her if recent revelations are accurate. I’m guessing she’s not as devout as she attempts to come across.
Omar Walks It Back

So now Rep. Omar has clarified her "Some people did someting . . ." statement about the 9/11 attack. Now she acknowledges that it was an attack on all Americans. I have seen and heard her original statement and even when viewed in the full context of her speach (especially when viewerd in its full copntext) she was minimizing and trivializing the 9/11 attacks. If she ment something else, she should have said someting else.

An Arab Moslem poet from the golden age has written:

The moving finger writes
And having writ, moves on.
And all your piety and wit
Cannot call it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash away a word of it.
Originally Posted by ICU 812

This must be a personal hell for you.
I wish she'd walk it back to Somalia.
We should start a betting pool on how many of the ridiculous squad don't get re-elected.
Bet away. We know NONE of you pay.
Omar Walks It Back

So now Rep. Omar has clarified her "Some people did something . . ." statement about the 9/11 attack. Now she acknowledges that it was an attack on all Americans. I have seen and heard her original statement and even when viewed in the full context of her speach (especially when viewerd in its full copntext) she was minimizing and trivializing the 9/11 attacks. If she meant something else, she should have said something else. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Her original remarks were exactly what she felt and meant. No empathy at all for 3,000 dead Americans or their shattered families. No anger at the perpetrators of such a monstrous atrocity. Instead, she insists Muslims were the real victims of 9/11 since it made some Americans view them with (understandable) suspicion.

What a fucking narcissist she is. Life is unfair! But not to the 3,000 innocent Americans who were brutally slaughtered on 9/11. No, she means life is unfair to her poor co-religionists who must now suffer the grave indignity of having their IDs checked against a no-fly list!

Again, what a fucking insensitive narcissist she is! Despite their claims to the contrary, libtards have no empathy for anyone but themselves. For proof, Omar is Exhibit I.
Existential threat to the USA!

Burn the witch!

AAAAASARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

So much whining over an inconsequential Congressional freshman with no pull in the caucus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your pals in the libtard media are enthralled by her. Maybe you should tell them to stop treating her like a dim-retard rock star!

Like any true narcissist, Omar has a knack for saying things that draw attention to her! You know, things like - "May Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

In her warped little mind Israel is evil and the perpetrators of 9/11 aren't!

What's truly pathetic is to see how scared the entire dim-retard party is of this nasty, deranged anti-semitic little cunt! The dim-retards OWN her and every vile statement she makes!
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2019, 08:41 AM
LL- Amen
The radical DPST's are planning on constructing new ovens ASAP!