Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

Lewandowski caught in lies at House hearing

The trump loyalist May have committed perjury today at the House Hearing on Obstruction of Justice committed by the squatter in Chief. I’m betting Hannity doesn’t allow his viewers to see this video.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48171...ns-lewandowski
"If it's not in the report, where I've been coached as to how to answer and weasel out of the inquiry, then I don't remember."

fake news
Lewandowski caught in lies at House hearing

The trump loyalist May have committed perjury today at the House Hearing on Obstruction of Justice committed by the squatter in Chief. I’m betting Hannity doesn’t allow his viewers to see this video.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48171...ns-lewandowski Originally Posted by Jaxson66
"If it's not in the report, where I've been coached as to how to answer and weasel out of the inquiry, then I don't remember."

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

let me help you two out here ....

BAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
When does Comey, Hillary, Brennan, Obama, Susan Rice, and a whole host of Dim criminals get charged?

That's rule number one in how to handle vindictive "Gotcha" type questions. Basically Lewandowski isn't participating and he doesn't really have to.
fake news Originally Posted by winn dixie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4RX5PsnFM

It's unedited video.
That's rule number one in how to handle vindictive "Gotcha" type questions. Basically Lewandowski isn't participating and he doesn't really have to. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But he was caught. He's running for Senate and needs the press. He fucked up because every answer for the public will be scrutinized as: "He doesn't care if we know he lies to us, and he wants to represent us? Maybe he should start with a House seat in a couple years."

Would it be better if he took the fifth? Or would that look like he was hiding something?
When does Comey, Hillary, Brennan, Obama, Susan Rice, and a whole host of Dim criminals get charged? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Let me help you out there.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Let me help you out there.

being a post thief is no way to go through life, hoodkat.

BAHHAHHAAHHHAAAAAAA
Same goes for being a gun nut. You still have a puny pale pecker.

Same goes for being a gun nut. You still have a puny pale pecker.

better than a dead pecker

But he was caught. He's running for Senate and needs the press. He fucked up because every answer for the public will be scrutinized as: "He doesn't care if we know he lies to us, and he wants to represent us? Maybe he should start with a House seat in a couple years."

Would it be better if he took the fifth? Or would that look like he was hiding something? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Are you talking about democrats like Richard Blumenthal or Claire Mcaskill?
When does Comey, Hillary, Brennan, Obama, Susan Rice, and a whole host of Dim criminals get charged? Originally Posted by gnadfly
When the GOP controls the courts.

Ooooops.

OK, when the GOP controls the DOJ.

Ooooops.

OK, when people give a frog’s fat ass!

Ooooops.

OK, when they charge them with a crime.

Oooops.

Lewandowski 'very, very close' to announcing Senate decision

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...cement-1501807

Amid his hourslong testimony, Lewandowski tweeted out a link to a website he said was “launched to help a potential senate run,” encouraging his followers to “Sign up now!” The formal beginning of that campaign could begin in just two weeks, he told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday.