Looking for a writing coach

I'm not sure where to post this serious and curious inquiry. Currently I have a burning quest to do something with my writing. If you don't know already I write an erotic blog and doodle erotic art work. I started back in 2012, just for fun and amusement. The positive feedback I've received has kept me going for the last seven years. Lately my mind wonders what would happen if I was more productive, less distracted and took my writing more seriously. What can I do with this talent? And then I decide I need help.

I met a woman last year that is a writing coach, ghost writer, proofreader and editor. I hired her once to proofread/edit a story and I could hire her as my writing coach. I liked it. She certainly enjoyed the content of my story too. Still I am not convinced she is my person. I expect to pay for this service so I want to find the right person. I expect if you are out there that this is what you do, you have a resume, published works of some kind, references, etc. Without that I can't take you seriously.

Please no goofy offers. Well....hmmmm.....maybe if you spank me for every grammar error. I might take that offer.

I am in Austin. It would be great if you are in Austin, but it is not necessary.

Okie dokie!!! Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see what the universe brings me.
Not gonna offer to coach, just want to mention that you should consider what you want to do with the final draft.
Keepsake for yourself?
Saleable to book publisher?
Saleable to script writer?
That type of choice may be critical on how you present the dreams you've had.
Thank you for your input. I do have some specific projects in mind. I'm being shy and did not list them. lol
Can you show me your blog? I may be able to help you with something, from the writer's point of view. When I was in College, I was asked to write my first essay. I honestly had no idea where to start if it wasn't for the customwritings service. They wrote me half of my essay, and I wrote the other half myself, but I still saw an example of how to write. I am currently working on the content of many blogs and websites. And I'm also currently working on creating my own erotic blog, so to some extent, we are colleagues =)
I’ve been in the publishing industry, and published a YA book in 2013. If you are interested in the ins-and-outs, then we can communicate with a PM.