Seeking Arranment Scam-Exstortion

Be careful of the scam that seems very real and get really ruin your life. Happen to my friend

https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/...call-from-tpd/

Online dating scam convinces man match is underage girl, gets fake call from TPD

http://cyberspaceandtime.com/BqFE08NXVj4.video+related

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/vi...16974&p=333949
This is why I never provide my real name or give it to anyone I meet on SA. And use a burner.
Thanks for posting! Hey
Seeking Arrangement is a site full of scammers and police.
I have a profile there and I have been successful in finding a match, however, it took YEARS of men asking for my bank account information, asking to deposit fake checks into my account, and countless other idiotic messages.

I would say to just take Charley3's advice and create a fake persona until meeting with someone in person.
Exactly. Who in their right mind would give out all that real world info. Besides, if they let an underage girl on their site, they would get in trouble to the tune of millions.
I had one of these happen to me. They used the name of a real cop in my city. They even recorded the real cop's voicemail to the burner the scammer was using. Though they did not spoof the number so it did not come as a police #. It was probably a burner. I used a burner too and the scammer used only my hobby name in messages. The same name I'd given on my SA messages and texts. I even spoke to the scammer once on my burner. The dead giveaways were that the scammer was black. The real officer was Hispanic. And the scammer did not know the address of his department when I offered to come down to the station. (I don't think he was prepared for that response from me.) He originally gave me the address of a Sheriffs office in another county then gave me the address of a local police department later in the conversation. He identified himself as a police detective.
I honestly have to say I was impressed at how prepared they were. I never got to the point where they wanted money tho the scammer told me the girl in question got in a car accident in her father's car while coming to meet me.
I did take my profile down about a week or 2 after the scammer 1st contacted me. My sub was up a week after and I didnt plan to renew anyway. I gave my burner number to the few girls I was still talking to on SA and deleted my account.
I had one of these happen to me. The dead giveaways were that the scammer was black. Originally Posted by goodman0422
I had something very similar happened to me.

The guy I spoke with claimed that he worked in the Asian Human Trafficking Police Department.

He told me his name was Officer LaTyrone Deshaun and the victim was named Shaniqua LaToyaondre.

What gave the scam away was that he said both he and the gal were Asians from China.

I laughed and told them people they were the typical stupid and should practice the security deposit scam instead.

I bet them are the type of people you can just look at and tell they were born dumb.
seeking arrangement is definitely not the safe route to meet people. Cops, scammers, all over that place
Take precautions everyone.
Pay cash for a burner and a gift card. Use the gift card for any registration fees or bills.
Open an email from the burner w a hobby name. Only access websites and apps from the burner.

Ideally, use a public wifi when necessary.

One day, big brother will make even that impossible.
I always love a good extortion/scam story - makes me feel so superior to the morons that get caught up in them!!
In addition to other security measures mentioned, you should immediately block anyone on SA who sends nude or sexually explicit photos, or asks for same, before the first meeting.

Of course you'd like to see what she looks like before meeting - non-nude full-body pictures that accurately show body shape (avoid "weird" or concealing angles) are preferred.
Desperate idiots