How'd We Miss This?

Ted Kennedy, ten YEARS without a drink! Or traffic violation. Congrats sir.

August 25, 2009, Hyannis Port, Barnstable, MA

Well, he’s joined Mary Jo at six feet under.
I wonder if Mary Jo met him at the Pearly Gates.

"The Lion of the Senate". When you have a reprehensible piece of crap such as this as your role model, it says a lot about you.

By the way, we have another Kennedy getting ready in the bullpen. He has already spent is minor league time in the House and is ready to step into the "Bigs".
https://www.wbur.org/news/2019/09/18...ey-senate-race

To have that true Kennedy appeal, he needs to start drinking, fuck out on his old lady, maybe even rape a couple of women, and to really go for the gold, knock one up and "accidentally" run off of a bridge, leaving her to drown.

Massachusetts loves this kind of guy.
I wonder if Mary Jo met him at the Pearly Gates.

"The Lion of the Senate". When you have a reprehensible piece of crap such as this as your role model, it says a lot about you.

By the way, we have another Kennedy getting ready in the bullpen. He has already spent is minor league time in the House and is ready to step into the "Bigs".
https://www.wbur.org/news/2019/09/18...ey-senate-race

To have that true Kennedy appeal, he needs to start drinking, fuck out on his old lady, maybe even rape a couple of women, and to really go for the gold, knock one up and "accidentally" run off of a bridge, leaving her to drown.

Massachusetts loves this kind of guy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And, fuck Madonna!
Don't forget RFK Jr. the ambulance-chasing tort lawyer asshole who now trolls for clients on national tv encouraging anyone who ever used a weed killer on their lawn to sue Monsanto!

Another productive citizen!

Tort lawyers - making America less great every day!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-screwed-them/
ann coulter quipped of ted kennedy,

"the only person with a confirmed kill in the war on women"
Ted Kennedy, ten YEARS without a drink! Or traffic violation. Congrats sir.

August 25, 2009, Hyannis Port, Barnstable, MA

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thanks gnad,

I forgot to mark the 10 year anniversary on my calendar.
Thanks gnad,

I forgot to mark the 10 year anniversary on my calendar. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah, I actually expected this to be your thread.
Not to sound cold but--- who gives a flying fuckkkkkk
Not to sound cold but--- who gives a flying fuckkkkkk Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Relevance to today. He was AOC's "mentor".
ann coulter quipped of ted kennedy,

"the only person with a confirmed kill in the war on women" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ann Coulter is both skinny and witty.

I like her.
Relevance to today. He was AOC's "mentor". Originally Posted by eccielover
Wow. If that is true, the second paragraph in my post #3 takes on new meaning.
Wow. If that is true, the second paragraph in my post #3 takes on new meaning. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, she's stated/tweeted how she "interned" for him during college and how that shaped her activism.

Wonder if she had a blue dress for Teddy.