Why no Ukraine "Bribery" thread yet?

I expected 7 pages already.

I don't know why Trump denied asking for a Hunter Biden investigation. if he and Rudy's "facts" are right, Trump has every right (and duty) to ask the Ukrainians to investigate. besides that it is not, IMO, trying to influence an election, because Biden is simply running right now.. if Trump asked for an investigation about Julian Castro, would people react the same?

if we had already had, say, the Iowa Caucus, yeah, I might be in for obstruction.

seems to me that Trump denying the particulars about the phone call, shows he doesn't believe he acted properly.
I was watching MSNBC today. They had on a panel of assholes solemnly declaring how inappropriate it would be for trump to ask a foreign govt for dirt on a political opponent. I almost fell out my chair! That's EXACTLY what the fuck Hillary Clinton did in 2016! She paid for a phony dossier of dirt on trump that was compiled by Putin's agents!

These idiots have no self-awareness. They say those things without a hint of irony. Hildebeest was caught red-handed. Her partisan crimes are proven. Yet there's no outrage, just a cover-up or a shrug.

Meanwhile these MSNBC fucktards show no irony as they feign outrage against trump based entirely on unproven SPECULATION that he engaged in conduct similar to what hildebeest got away with!

Can you say hypocrites? Can you say double standard? Can you say blinded by TDS?
Because these Un American cowards who support Trump haven't perfected their lies yet. I used to think Trump voters weren't stupid but I have changed my mind. What a bunch of pathetic Un American losers. Trump wont be around much longer. Go ahead Trump scum tell yor MAGA stories
I expected 7 pages already.

I don't know why Trump denied asking for a Hunter Biden investigation. if he and Rudy's "facts" are right, Trump has every right (and duty) to ask the Ukrainians to investigate. besides that it is not, IMO, trying to influence an election, because Biden is simply running right now.. if Trump asked for an investigation about Julian Castro, would people react the same?

if we had already had, say, the Iowa Caucus, yeah, I might be in for obstruction.

seems to me that Trump denying the particulars about the phone call, shows he doesn't believe he acted properly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

because it's a nothing burger. and Fidel isn't worth slapping.

just Jer Nadless making a bigger idiot of himself than he has before.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-call...010239379.html

Trump: 'Nothing wrong' with Ukraine call sources say is focus of intel complaint originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

President Donald Trump's phone call with a foreign leader that has become the focus of a complaint to the director of national intelligence's inspector general involved Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Trump reacted Friday, tweeting, "there was nothing said wrong, it was pitch perfect!"

According to a readout released from the White House, Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25 "to congratulate him on his recent election."

(MORE: Top intelligence official to brief Congress on whistleblower complaint)

A more extensive readout from the Ukrainian president's office, however, noted that the two also spoke about "investigations into corruption cases that have hampered interaction between Ukraine and the U.S.A."

The president's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has publicly and privately urged in recent months for Ukrainian officials to investigate ties between former Vice President Joe Biden's diplomatic efforts in the country and any connections between his son's business ventures.

In his tweets Friday morning, Trump began by attacking the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, who's demanding details of the complaint.

"The Radical Left Democrats and their Fake News Media partners, headed up again by Little Adam Schiff, and batting Zero for 21 against me, are at it again! They think I may have had a “dicey” conversation with a certain foreign leader based on a “highly partisan” whistleblowers ... statement," he said.

"Strange that with so many other people hearing or knowing of the perfectly fine and respectful conversation, that they would not have also come forward. Do you know the reason why they did not? Because there was nothing said wrong, it was pitch perfect!" Trump said.
....statement. Strange that with so many other people hearing or knowing of the perfectly fine and respectful conversation, that they would not have also come forward. Do you know the reason why they did not? Because there was nothing said wrong, it was pitch perfect!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 20, 2019
The Washington Post was first to report the news.
It remains unclear the exact details of the call.
(MORE: Trump denies news report that 'promise' he made to foreign leader prompted complaint)

DNI Inspector General Michael Atkinson in a Sep. 9 letter to the House Intelligence Committee said that the complaint rose to a level of "urgent concern" and "appeared credible" enough to warrant the notification of Congress.

The DNI's general counsel and the Department of Justice, however, has disputed that characterization of the complaint, resulting in a constitutional showdown between members of Congress and the Trump administration regarding matters of potentially privileged material.
Ha!

I saw some of that on CNN an hour ago.. serious faces, no sense of irony. I agree with them that the facts should come out, presented to the Congressional Committees, but I also sense that there was probably not anything untoward in the phone call.. remains to be seen.

Trump should have just let Rudy do the hatchet stuff, Rudy already hinted he was going to.. more than hinted, really. was he scared off from visiting the Ukraine? I know he cancelled a planned trip.
He didn’t do anything wrong. The President is free to speak with any Foreign Leaders he wishes, about any subject. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Commander in Chief.

I am waiting to see how the Biden thing shakes out. The MSM is all gaga over the whistle blower thing, but as with the last 500 times, open their mouths before putting their brain in gear.

This whole thing is about a “never Trumper” working in one of the Government departments who thought he had the “big one” on President Trump. Wouldn’t it be ironic if in his, or her exuberance, they end up sinking Biden.
I was watching MSNBC today. They had a panel of assholes solemnly declaring how inappropriate it would be for trump to ask a foreign govt for dirt on a political opponent. I almost fell out my chair! That's EXACTLY what the fuck did Hillary Clinton in 2016! She paid for a phony dossier of dirt on trump that was compiled by Putin's agents!

These idiots have no self-awareness. They say those things without a hint of irony. Hildebeest was caught red-handed. Her crimes are proven. Yet there's no outrage, just a cover-up. Meanwhile these MSNBC fucktards see no irony in feigning outrage against trump based entirely on speculation that he may have engaged in the same conduct hildebeest got away with! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are a Trump apologist Lusty. You support this fucking joke of a President. It will be good to see this cowardly punk get his due. Go watch the reruns of Helsinki Lusty. Tell me a nice MAGA story
He didn’t do anything wrong. The President is free to speak with any Foreign Leaders he wishes, about any subject. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Commander in Chief.

I am waiting to see how the Biden thing shakes out. The MSM is all gaga over the whistle blower thing, but as with the last 500 times, open their mouths before putting their brain in gear.

This whole thing is about a “never Trumper” working in one of the Government departments who thought he had the “big one” on President Trump. Wouldn’t it be ironic if in his, or her exuberance, they end up sinking Biden. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Go watch Trump in Helsinki and tell me your MAGA story Jackie. Your like an SS guard in a concentration camp saying, " nothing wrong here"
Ha!

I saw some of that on CNN an hour ago.. serious faces, no sense of irony. I agree with them that the facts should come out, presented to the Congressional Committees, but I also sense that there was probably not anything untoward in the phone call.. remains to be seen.

Trump should have just let Rudy do the hatchet stuff, Rudy already hinted he was going to.. more than hinted, really. was he scared off from visiting the Ukraine? I know he cancelled a planned trip. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you'll end up voting for Trump again. resistance is futile. would you vote for Warren over Trump? "Corn Pop" Joe over Trump?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAAAAA
I had to pop back in for a second. Lusty, I just love you. I am having dinner with a friend (who was going on about this) I said the same damn thing! They are such hypocrites - it's mind boggling. Truly. Ok over and out.

I was watching MSNBC today. They had on a panel of assholes solemnly declaring how inappropriate it would be for trump to ask a foreign govt for dirt on a political opponent. I almost fell out my chair! That's EXACTLY what the fuck Hillary Clinton did in 2016! She paid for a phony dossier of dirt on trump that was compiled by Putin's agents!

These idiots have no self-awareness. They say those things without a hint of irony. Hildebeest was caught red-handed. Her partisan crimes are proven. Yet there's no outrage, just a cover-up or a shrug. Meanwhile these MSNBC fucktards show no irony as they feign outrage against trump based entirely on unproven SPECULATION that he engaged in conduct similar to what hildebeest got away with!

Can you say hypocrites? Can you say double standard? Originally Posted by lustylad
Your (sic) like an SS guard in a concentration camp saying, "nothing wrong here" Originally Posted by themystic
Great analogy. Did your bitch AOC suggest it? You both need to spend a week touring Auschwitz, Dacau and the Holocaust Museum.
I had to pop back in for a second. Lusty, I just love you. I am having dinner with a friend (who was going on about this) I said the same damn thing! They are such hypocrites - it's mind boggling. Truly. Ok over and out. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Pop in anytime. Mystic misses you!
Pop in anytime. Mystic misses you! Originally Posted by lustylad
Lol. EW told us we wouldn't have to wait long for her to be back. Moscow Ellen WUH
Great analogy. Did your bitch AOC suggest it? You both need to spend a week touring Auschwitz, Dacau and the Holocaust Museum. Originally Posted by lustylad
no, your momma suggested it
no, your momma suggested it Originally Posted by themystic
Lame, lamer, lamest!

You're so pathetic you almost make me miss assup.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=179