Men Are Simple

I realize as I get older (more experienced) that life seems much less confusing and complex. Men are very simple creatures, unlike women who are much more complex.

Men basically only need sex, food, transportation, and shelter. The latter needs are only to facilitate the ability to have sex. We need transportation to travel to the pussy and food so we have energy to perform and shelter to rest up until the next time we get it. We are wired this way by mother nature...find females and mate. The architecture of a man is pretty simple actually.

Just feed us, fuck us, give us a place to crash and we are happy boys. The place doesn't even have to have a bathroom...we can find a spot in the woods to take care of that!

Yes, we need to work and make money, but that is just survival, not really a need. The real need is the sex. Actually, the money is an underlying need in this arena to trade for the sex. We may enjoy other things such as a good meal, a sunset, etc. But the true basic need for a man is sex. At least it is for me...

Now, the more complex creatures being women.....wow, never will figure all that out! Not sure why women complain about men. We are kinda like trying to figure out how to operate a light switch. Geez, we men have barely made it beyond dragging our knuckles across the frozen tundra.
Interesting perspective, TGO. What brought this musing to mind?

SAS
I'm glad that's not true about all men, especially the guy whose wife comes over to borrow a cup of flour or sugar but really just wants a 5 minute quickie. Her career driven husband sets aside a couple of hours one night a month for sex, the rest of the time gives it no thought whatsoever...if only he didn't work out of the house...
Awwww....that's cute! But we need your money so get back to work! Lol....wink wink
And...what Berkleigh said pretty much sums up the thing we call the HOBBY!!!
TGO...ya know I got luv for ya!

Damn GiftedOne... I didn't realize it was that simple... Thanks for the insight...
NeverMind...
The intent was to be light-hearted and to poke a bit of fun at ourselves...nothing more. I wish it was this simple...
i always say if i'm not horny, hungry or sleepy i must be ok....
unfortunately i'm horny a lot....
it used to be in KellyTNT's sig line:

For women ... men have two emotional states:
Hungry and Horny
If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich"
I guess Im turning into a man, or I was one in a prior life before, and now coming back as one again, I dunno. Why I think that? Because women are evil, cold, wretched bitches who give me a bad name.

Don't do that, dangit!!
Da-Yum, Sophie! Your avatar covers all our needs according to TGO: Lunch, dinner, a bed and (implied) a roof. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
The thread looked interesting. . . but it's all just too complicated for me.

Regards,