My first one... Hopefully!

OK, so I contacted the, THE provider I have had my eyes on for a while. She actually said yes and we've got a date scheduled for tomorrow night!!! I'm stoked and terrified and nervous all at the same time... Any advice for, hopefully, the luckiest newbie on the planet? My fingers are crossed that this doesn't fall through...
relax, take a deep breath, personally I do not pleasure myself the week of the date

take a shower, brush your teeth.

have fun and do what comes naturally

my 2 pence
Just be like its a real date
Have a good time.
Just be like its a real date Originally Posted by Tazaria Lynette
So basically try to be interesting and try not to come off as thirsty? Don't think that'll work in the hobby
Read her showcase and/or website. Many ladies will give you guidelines or protocol especially for how to handle her payment. Follow her instructions.

Show up freshly showered. If she suggests that you shower again, don't argue and just do it.

See if she mentions something small that she likes in her profile or website, such as favorite drink, candy, etc. Shows you paid attention and a little effort and and less than 10 bucks later you have a happier provider. MUCH better than a dozen roses.

Depending on your age masturbating might be a good or bad idea. If you have had a history of premature ejaculations empty the chamber. If you have problems firing under pressure save your ammo.

Allow yourself to be in the moment but remember that once your time is over she is no longer yours. She may genuinely enjoy you but don't convince yourself she is in love and ya'll will run away together.

Don't piss her off by constantly texting her or messaging leading up to the date. Just discuss logistics. Some girls get turned off by a guy that constantly messages and seems too eager before they even meet. We worry that the guy will fall in love quickly and get crazy obsessed. We also will wonder if the guy is just super lonely and wants to text then cancel.

Have fun and stay safe!
AND one more thing - because you obviously have "no game", do the opposite of everything you have ever done instinctively and you'll be okay. If it worked for George Costanza, it'll work for you!!
She'll probably be just as nervous as you. Stay busy all day; don't dwell on it wondering if she'll like you. I highly recommend taking a shower at her place before the session. The hot water will calm your nerves a bit and relax you. She may hop in with you.

It's all about your attitude. Give off the vibe that you're going to have lots of fun, smile a lot.
All good advice. After doing this a few times you'll be comfortable and eventually achieve legendary status.
... we've got a date scheduled for tomorrow night... Originally Posted by Dubya007
Have her home by midnight, at the latest.
And write a review
Pay attention to what the ladies tell you! Read her posts, then read them again. Nothing pisses them off more than you ignoring what they give. Like the donation, do's and don'ts, what she likes and dislikes. I think I still have a couple ladies mad at me because I was more captivated with their picture and my fantasy than "reading" important details! Be real and have fun!
Thanks for all of the great advice! The date ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! It was amazing!

I'm still in shock that the ONE chick, whose profile and showcase I couldn't stop coming back to, was my first in the hobby...

I need to post a review while this is still fresh on my mind! Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!
Wait until your pee pee falls off ...
Thanks for all of the great advice! The date ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! It was amazing!

I'm still in shock that the ONE chick, whose profile and showcase I couldn't stop coming back to, was my first in the hobby...

I need to post a review while this is still fresh on my mind! Wooooohooooo!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Dubya007
Aww, that's actually kinda adorable...lil man all growed up. Congrats, and well done first review btw.