Women with wigs..guys do you like them or do they freak you out?

Gentlemen, how do you feel about women that sport wigs..or extensions?

DOES IT MATTER?

If you are with a woman then realize she has extensions or a wig is it a turn off?

I understand its different situation if you are with a provider and its you dime. I am talking a one night stand or civie interest.

I am in the mood to go sing kareoke and I cannot sing worth a damn...I sing at alot of bars for kicks.

For me its fun when you have had a few drinks and are around other likeminded people. I used to be shy so its like a very exciting thrill now~!

However, to avoid any embarrassing situations when I am singing in a kareoke pub that I think I might frequent, I always go incognito...I learned faaaast!

One of the guys that frequents the bar thinks its my real hair.

Hes always complimenting my hair and i think he wants to tug at me and I soooo kinda want him to tug Hard BUT i AM ALSO VERY NOT NOT INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIP POO POO.

So do I let him believe its my hair because more than likely it will be a one night stand ?

Or just tell him that its a wig..

Would it freak you out if you went to bed with a brunette and the next morning you woke up next to a blonde?

There is nooo way I am sleeping with that wig on..

Kisses,
Cercy
Wigs rock!

Wendy Williams...how YOU doin?
Let me think about this....go to bed with a brunette and wake up with a blonde....nope not a problem for me.
Considering how hot you are Venus if I met you in a bar and got some a wig or no wig it wouldn't bother me at all However I had a woman who was wearing a long haired wig when I first met her and she asked if I liked long or short hair. Me being a typical guy I told her I liked long hair. Turned out she had short hair and she was hot with long and short hair. She beat me over the head for the longest time for saying I liked long hair...lol. It really doesn't matter to me either way. If you are sexy then you are sexy long or short hair, wig or natural.
Yeah, the horrific singing would be a bigger turn-off to me than a wig.
ooh I might have to surprise u on Friday Jwbill!

Sofaking when I sing my body moves like a slut....and I dress very sexy.

Some guys dont care they buy me a drink and insist I get up there!

Go Sing Layla!

lol!

Im really ashamed of my singing voice it only sounds good after a few cocktails and I looove the adrenaline rush of being in front of an audience its fucken awesome and the wig helps me hide.

Ive been singing at kareoke bars wearing the wig for a while now I learned after being recognized that its better to go incognito, because then you can be whoever you want on stage!
And I really do suck..my singing only sounds good to me.

But thats the beauty of it at a kareoke bar everyone sucks!

Only I do not want to be recognized on the street or by someone that might have heard me.
..no thanks!

Been there..

I think I may just keep it on and mind fuck him the next day if we end up spending the night..lol
What brunette?

Kisses,
Cercy
Lol Venus. I like surprises it would be funny to see someone's face when they woke up and did a double take at the drastic hair change lol
  • Trnch
  • 02-03-2010, 05:20 PM
With some women, having a wig is the best alternative due complex hair or time to grow appropriate hair length or medical reasons. There are some providers that it is noticeable that they are wearing a wig, and any hobbiest should respect the woman or provider that may have a wig.

Yet, there are some wigs or extensions that are wwll done that it becomes a non issue with some women or men.

A wig can help the psychology of a woman in thier soul/emotional and mind, and overall well being. Some of you women understand what I am talking about. The hair is your most visual attribute that a man first notices. It has been known for many historical decades as the first stimulus for the visually stimulated male beast.

I do not care if you are a 200 pound overweight woman, but if you take care of your self and your lochs, it tells more of who you are and how you feel about yourself and self esteem and that is somethings more attractive.

Sometimes the wig/color of hair can help you go into a different mental psych for role-play, became that other person you always wanted to be, help you start fresh mentally. Our hair is our feathers, our stripes, it tells alot about yourself/ourselves. But at the same time, help us hide our-self from the world.

In your case VN (maybe)you want to sing and want to find a stimulation, not just by plopping on a wig, but to help you get the courage. Many great singers/entertainers would tell you that the minute they put on the make up, put on the costume, put on the wig, they Felt READY.

But if a man can not tell it is a wig, it's either a very damn good wig or they are not really paying attention to you.

But it is not about the wig, it's about how you wear it.
I have a few in my closet!
I wear them when I go drinking off post! That way if I run into an NCO or officer from my office, they won't recognize me.
...and speaking of horrific singing. Yes lrr, I saw the video. TFF!
Let's do the Time Warp agaaaaain!

geez, I can't be good at everything! At least I can always fall back on my mad mechanic skillz
Oh this thread is so damn funny!!

I wanted to start a thread like this in Dallas so bad, but i thought ----no ----

Anyway i love wigs, short, long, medium, i get bored, and i am not paying to dye my natural hair every time, tomorrow im blond, the next day brunette, the next jet black, its plays all in my personality, and i love it, i can be somebody new everyday.

Now sometimes i do trip myself up, when i see a client and he will say your hair wasn't that color last week, and im like dude come on, you know i wear different hair. Some say oh wear that one next time, i really like that one. 80% of the time, i don't even think they noticed, they are usually looking at something else.
Ebony providers 90%+ of the time wear wigs or extentions. I like them, so I have gotten okay with the wigs assuming they are quality. In theory, though, I don't like wigs.
  • mietk
  • 02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm always scared I'll pull it off or the extensions out in the heat of the moment
I'm always scared I'll pull it off or the extensions out in the heat of the moment Originally Posted by mietk

But I thought your "extension" was supposed to be permanent, el capitan?

oh....you meant THEIR extensions? Never mind!