Recommend a good masseuse? ASAP!!

Anyone would like to recommend a GOOD Professional Massage Therapist (Dallas) that accomodates outcalls......is hot.....and has her own table?

Need one asap !!

Saturday morning.....muuuahhh !!

Rainy
Hi Rainy its Angel T You just found one of the best massage therapist!!! Sat sounds fun thanks girl
If you want a four handed massage, I will be glad to throw myself in this mix!
No doubt....y'all could sell tickets to that
I have a male friend who is an RMT and does outcalls (and extras - lol)
OMFG! Girl ..... Angel you rock!! I could not have asked for a more "on the spot" with everything......masseuse!

Yes......the play time with you and I was very much enjoyable as well....:-)

Wow.....you are the bomb.

I looked for several days.......and could not find a "licensed massage therapist" that was also a provider.....and was mature....and a hot rockin bod. Girl.....you fit the bill!

Love You!

I'm ready for another session! Damn!!

Kisses!
Rainy
vnurse.

'Nuff said.
Rainy,

Take it from someone who knows you and Angel. It would be a wonderful match.

That being said I have heard and read nice things about everyone on here--to include CPI. Although I am sure his motives are a long way from a good massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please ignore #7. Brain fart.
Thank you Sir Lance! I don't offer outcalls but PLEASE don't IGNORE ME! LOL!
Damn this image in my head of whats going to happen is making my head
There are many ladies using the name Angel out there. Rainy, who I have not had the pleasure of meeting, is refering to Angel Therapist, who I have had the pleasure of meeting and a pleasure it is, beyond the imagination of xperiment's exploding heads (he didn't specify which head was exploding). OW
beyond the imagination of xperiment's exploding heads (he didn't specify which head was exploding). OW Originally Posted by old wobbly
I leave that up to everyone imagination.