Bye Bye Hobby!!!

It's been real... But other than a very select few reguLars, I will no longer be available as a provider. Time to focus on my true passion

Ladies feel free to contact me for references & Gents I will still give them for those of you I know.

I'm not completely gone just opened my own studio, U might find my work posted on eccie

Increase your business, Glamorize your image with Pro Pics

Business slow? Are you tired of raggedy camera phone shots that dont show off your true beauty.
Well its time you contacted A pro photographer.
I have a great studio location right downtown New Orleans with top of the line Facilities & Equipment.
I am a female photographer/ former provider so I know what shots work.

New Model Special:
Up to 1 hour of studio time. 1 look 100 images on disk $100 *

Best Deal Special:
Up to1.5 hours studio time. 2 looks all images on disk and 500 business cards $275**

Advertising special:
2 hours of studio time. 3 looks all images on disk 500 business cards & a 5 page website $700**

Contact Jay @ 985-326-9704

* Photo retouching & body sculpting $10 per picture
** Retouching & Body sculpting on 4 images included

Best wishes on your future business and retirement.You are a sweetheart.I am glad we had a chance to meet.Its rare to have such a beautiful lady behind the camera shooting.Take care doll.
good luck on your new venture.
Good luck J....I only got to meet her once, but thoroughly enjoyed her company.
Good for you sweetie... I wish you the best of luck in your new career!!!
Nice.....best of luck darling...
That is sooo cool J! Good for YOU! I hope its more than you dream it can be. I may just call you one day for a photo shoot!

Cheers!
Always follow your dreams Best of luck!!
Congrats Pretty lady. :-)