Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut Hill & Abels Ln.
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS,BBBJ,RCG,MISH
Hair Length and Color: Long, (i think 23 inches not 22) kidding. Black, maybe extentions
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Nicely Tanned, some tats, 5'3 110lbs but with heels she seemed pretty tall. Very Beautiful and nice natural Cs
Recommendation: Yes
I called the number for the place it didn't work, i looked it up on Google street view, did it use to be dallas caberet?

what about this?

Next dallas cabaret. Can't miss it.
The Csection. Looks alil fresh. Stitches just came out I'm guessing. Its visible from Mish
  • TC75
  • 08-22-2018, 09:17 PM
I thought I read that she upcharges for anal. Can anyone confirm or deny that is familiar with the situation.
Doesn’t do anal unless your dick is the size of a pencil eraser. Said OP, we all know who, should have never posted about her doing greek.

She’s cute, but not a top performer. She is rather lackluster to be honest, i.e. her “table shower” that you described proves my point. Nothing special-for that I can shower at home. The superstars are not usually the hottest looking in my experience.

Case in point - Hana and Seven are legendary service providers, but are not drop dead gorgeous, but have sex appeal and do any and everything to please - greek, nuru, toe snd asshole sucking, water sports, etc.

Just my take.
  • wiggy
  • 08-23-2018, 02:06 AM
Damn which one of you is the father?