Remember this day 18 years ago

The WORLD changed. Not just the USA, but the world. A lot of people woke up to a tragic event.

It can and will happen again, although in a different style. Stay aware of what happens around you.

There is NOT a better country to be a part of. Do something worthwhile and add to it.

Semper Fi
NEVER FORGET ,,
Never forget...EVER!

<343>
  • Kmac
  • 09-11-2019, 07:38 AM
18 years. Still sad. Still angry!

Never forget.
Such a somber time in history,Remebering 9-11 in Texas...
Shooter - thank you for putting this here. Totally agree with your prediction of dangers close and far - It amazes me how unaware people tend to be about our national safety let alone how they can ignore their own surroundings.

I had been retired for exactly 10 years that month and up until that day, had never missed being on active duty. I knew there was no way I could go back in uniform, but I gave a lot of thought to convincing a contracting company they needed a guy very good at landing on a small moving runway.

I also found myself for the first time in my life thinking there were people in the world that deserved killing by my own hand.

It still amazes me how unimpressed many of our countrymen were, and how we still think we do not face existential threats.

Hooyah
I was in Dallas singleton an 12
Thank you for your service...
In memory of the over 6,000 victims of the 9/11 attack 18 years ago, each one of us should take a moment of silence, pray for their surviving families and for the countless men and women in our military who fight and sacrifice every day to keep our country and the world safe and free from terrorism and oppression, especially those who are still serving in Afghanistan, the longest running war in U.S. history.
Nice Tribute CG2014
The official casualties count is 2,977 dead, not including the 19 hijackers, plus 6,000 injured.

Also not included in the official count are 3,000+ casualties on the ground when the towers collapsed.

As of 2018, there are still 1,111+ bodies and 10,000 bone fragments that have not been identified to match any one of the official victims list.
Those terrorists were told they will become martyrs, go to heaven where they will get to fuck 72 virgins...

I hope they are in hell instead and 72 non virgins are fucking them 24/7/365.

Yes was a very sad day in our world .
That was beautiful

NEVER FORGET
ALWAYS REMEMBER!