Stripper fantasy

I haven’t had the pleasure of having sex with a stripper or so I don’t believe.
Now I wonder if I have here on eccie and didn’t realize my mission has been compete. I’ve seen 50++ ladies here, so PM me if you have seen me and used to be a dancer...Curious
I booked a session with a provider once and later found out that she was also dancing at one of the "Gentlemen's Clubs." I went back a few times but all things considered it was nothing extra special. Dancers are not any different from your average provider.
Im a stripper
Im a stripper Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69
Ooohhh yess Victoria!!!

Spinnercindy is also a known
ex-stripper
  • Go4it
  • 09-22-2019, 08:38 PM
But the Snooty Fox is in Colorado --- Do you dance in Dallas and if so ---- where?
Yeah, my fantasy is a woman that works at a breastaurant, Hooters, Twin Peaks, etc. I assume it is risky to tell people where you work.

There are several waitresses at those restaurants I wanted to hint around with, to see if they were in the hobby, but didn't want to be a creep. lol
I booked a session with a provider once and later found out that she was also dancing at one of the "Gentlemen's Clubs." I went back a few times but all things considered it was nothing extra special. Dancers are not any different from your average provider. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Maybe you haven’t met the right stripper/provider
because I used to be a dancer and so did my girlfriend Victoria

And I truly know how to do exactly what you’re looking for.
Dancing is a art; and seductive dancing is my passion