Phone: (405) 305-2132
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=88803
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: Mid Scale Motel near I 10
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Nipple Play, Light Touch, LFK,DFK, BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, nice conversation
Session Length: IHr (Went Over)
Fee: Eccie Sun Special
Hair Length and Color: Dark Blonde to her shoulders ...
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5,3, 110, Very nice small frame southern Woman with Small B's, small waist, and perfect butt
A nice assortment of tasteful Tattoos, Hazel eyes.
Kind of a cross between a MILF, and the neighbors fine wife.
You would never mistake teri for a Country Club Bimbo, or the Look at me I'm a soccer Mom.... Teri looks Real, and real Cute.
Recommendation: Yes
WELL WHEN I SAW HER WASN'T ALL THAT IMPRESSED, U DOES TRY HARD AT WHAT SHE DOES BUT I WAS LATER REGRETTING THE DECISION TO SPEND THE MONEY. THE SOUTHERN SMOKER VOICE TURNED ME OFF AS WELL AS I DID NOT IF SHE HAD REAL OR FAKE TEETH. BROUGHT ME TO A CHEAP DIRTY HOTEL I FELT SLEEZY, NOT EXPECTED FROM A MATURE PROVIDER. I RECOMMEND ELSE WHERE IF U CAN. DIANE LEE IS COMUNG TO TOWN SEPT 19 AND SHE WILL BLOW THIS ONE AWAY.
Dipstixx:

Your posts all seem to be determined to attack ladies being reviewed. If you have seen Teri, I recommend you put your impressions in a review. And why is it that you're advertising for ladies coming here? You are making me very suspicious.

JaG
I agree with JaG
Dipxxx....I am not sure who you saw but it (By your discription) sure does not sound like Classy Teri.....
I stand 100% by my review (Above) as she was not only fun and easy to be with
but a southern lady that made the session all about me....
I know there are comments that cause some emotion, but remember that being rude is something that ECCIE frowns on.

JaG