References

Happy Tuesday ladies and Gentlemen . I wanted to let everyone know I am reference friendly with all providers and clients . You can text me for a fast response as I don't check emails often . If you are a client or a provider needing a reference it will always be given . I do not return messages after 10 pm , but it will be retuned the very next morning . Hope this helps everyone when needing a reference. Clients/ providers this is so we can all have fun and keep the community safe
That's awfully nice of you to do that. Some other ladies don't play nice like that and I thank you for that. Everyone should want a safe drama free place. I know I sure like it that way so I can leave smiling.
Thank you Lauren.
Thank you, Lauren - that is very much appreciated!
Thank you Lauren, that’s over and above what most others do! You’re awesome!
Lauren you are the BEST!
Thanks Lauren. I can never seem to get a hold of past providers for a reference. This is very nice of you!
Happy Tuesday ladies and Gentlemen . I wanted to let everyone know I am reference friendly with all providers and clients . You can text me for a fast response as I don't check emails often . If you are a client or a provider needing a reference it will always be given . I do not return messages after 10 pm , but it will be retuned the very next morning . Hope this helps everyone when needing a reference. Clients/ providers this is so we can all have fun and keep the community safe Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Mucho gracias Pretty lady! You haven’t failed me yet!
She is a true professional
  • AgFox
  • 08-16-2021, 07:09 PM
What about references for a new job?
You guys are so sweet ! I just like to do the right thing so that it’s easy for everyone and stress free ! The hobby is to get away from everyday life and enjoy a nice time