What is with the ads around here? This one in particluar is 3 words long.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=281302

Hi Ya Guys...
That's an ad? Really? Are there any minimum requirements for an ad?

Guys - is anyone going to see this lady based on this "ad"?

I know my last post went to 11 pages...but I can't even imagine any ladies arguing that this is probably the worst ad I have ever seen...unless I can't see the rest of the ad because the font is too small or the color of the letters match my background.

Providers - we need more than this laziness in the ad. Considering that this particular provider posts at least 10 ads per day on backpage...
LOL! Well, at least she got your attention, right? That was her intent. It was most likely created for people who are curious enough to explore further ... that could turn out to be a lot of inquiries.

Marketing oneself. That's what it's all about in the ad forums.

I hear ya. But give her some credit for beating to her own drum. Btw, you realize you gave her more publicity? LOL!

• L.A.
  • 08-27-2011, 06:28 AM
LOL At least it's original unlike that OTHER one.
If ya want trully creative ads just look in Co-Ed.
Her ad seems to be working. Someone posted it in another forum. It may go viral . . .
If ya want trully creative ads just look in Co-Ed. Originally Posted by Hercules

Kinda like the, "I'm bored, I'm lonely, I'm broke", huh?
Kinda like the, "I'm bored, I'm lonely, I'm broke", huh? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
That is funny Lana....
  • Tetas
  • 08-27-2011, 08:49 AM
I must admit, I LIKE it!
It beats the hell out of the L...O....O...K { @ } >M...E< MY ADS ARE COVERED IN FUCKED UP LETTERS, FONTS AND SYMBOLS!!!! type ads.
Yeah she is probably just rebelling against the fact that there isn't much else we are allowed to say in our ads here anymore...
Good for her.

It wasn't much, but her links to her reviews are under her avatar.

Her showcase link is under her avatar. Just two clicks and you have info.

Add to the fact that, we can't really say much in the ads anymore, too many words we cant use, or our ads get pulled down or edited. Maybe she didn't want to take the chance, or maybe she was looking for attention by placing a provider ad. Either way, she has it.

Bravo for her. Sometimes it just doesn't take much. :-).
Kinda like the, "I'm bored, I'm lonely, I'm broke", huh? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
But add to it; "But my business is still doin GREAT!"
Your talking about racoon eyes. She is def different Originally Posted by Bubba3452
That was a nasty thing to say in an open forum, even more so coming from a member of staff. A self-proclaimed super moderator, at that.

...and it's "You're". FYI.
I Love Being Under Dannie when she's Checking Grammar.....
Raven sammich!

It's not even about the grammar; it about someone who is on a high horse who needs a little humble pie. I'm sure Bubba is an Adonis, but no matter what he looks like, he should keep those kind of comments to himself or save them for the Men's lounge. Especially considering his super mod status. I can't imagine Fawn or Surfindick, for instance, making negative or critical public comments about the appearance of providers. Some shit you keep to yourself.

As far as the OP's issue with her ad, I have to agree with Shea. It got your attention and even got you to post a thread about it. Kudos to her!