I THOUGHT I SAW IT ALL

A few weeks ago I had twin sisters.

But today beats everything:

A mother 36 years old and her 19 year old daughter.

And together they are still younger then me.
Your fucking SICK! And any mother who promotes her child, of age or not, is a sick fucking bitch. Whats wrong with you people? Incest is not acceptable. Uggh
Your fucking SICK! And any mother who promotes her child, of age or not, is a sick fucking bitch. Whats wrong with you people? Incest is not acceptable. Uggh Originally Posted by kymberlane
You read my post so I guess you're also fucking SICK!
I suppose in this world, (Hobbying and Hooking), if they both concentrated on you with no interaction between each other, it would be ok.

But any sexual contact between the two would be incest, whether it was in the scope of "business" or not, and I draw the line there.

The same could be said for a "sister act".
A few weeks ago I had twin sisters.

But today beats everything:

A mother 36 years old and her 19 year old daughter.

And together they are still younger then me. Originally Posted by waverunner234

Twins-Hot! (no interaction though)
Mother/daughter-Creepy

I saw this a while back..http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522678

Talk about Mother of the year fail

Talk about Mother of the year fail

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Is that how the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where created SNL?
Unfortunately this type of thing does happen. A lot of it depends upon the individual morals and values of the people involved. The set quoted in the original thread posting would put "Mom" at 17 when she had her Daughter. The ad posting referenced by Sweet_N_Little puts "Mom's" age at 14 when she had her Daughter. So I can see where both "Parents" might not have a problem with bringing their Daughters into this particular world. And I agree with the other posters that it would be a bit too depraved for me if incestous acts were performed between Mother & Daughter during a session with them. A dual session with them taking turns would be fine (preferably with the other one out of the room). But I'm not sure I would be comfortable with "Mom" watching me servicing her "Daughter" and vise versa.
Your fucking SICK! And any mother who promotes her child, of age or not, is a sick fucking bitch. Whats wrong with you people? Incest is not acceptable. Uggh Originally Posted by kymberlane

It is sick as hell and no doubt the daughter had an awful life is still in alot of trouble. 19 years old is very young to be in this industry as is, and than the fact that she is seeing clients with her mom is disturbing ...

But the saddest part is, these men know right from wrong, they just don't give a shit as long as they are getting their dick wet. Who cares that a child is lost in the world huh, just fuck and pay her and make her life even worse.
Lets be careful here as some of the nuclear items are being bumped pretty hard.

The Colonel
As long as all parties are of legal age and are performing of their own free will ... there really should be some taint posted.
It is sick as hell and no doubt the daughter had an awful life is still in alot of trouble. 19 years old is very young to be in this industry as is, and than the fact that she is seeing clients with her mom is disturbing ...

But the saddest part is, these men know right from wrong, they just don't give a shit as long as they are getting their dick wet. Who cares that a child is lost in the world huh, just fuck and pay her and make her life even worse. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+ 1 thats just fucked up...
And who says we (hobbist or provider) are the moral police of the hobby world

Plenty of providers' with "forbidden subject" issues. Do I feel sorry for their choices...of course

But are they asking for my input on those issues...nope

As long as everyone is of legal age, and no one is being forced into doing something...ain't my job to be moral police

Perhaps some of the posters in this thread, might focus on their own business, rather than passing judgement on others????
they are both adults we are in a business where nothing should turn our stomach EXCEPT (SEX WITH LITTLE KIDS) I WILL NEVER BE OK WITH THAT however its considered a fetish and could result in major $$$$$$ so moms and daughters keep the team strong!!!!
So what's going too far? Is it because they're in the same room together? Is it because they're related and both hooking in the same room? Is it because a mother is hooking while her daughter is hooking? Is it that her daughter is too young?

I don't see a problem with this...anyone enlighten me?

But the saddest part is, these men know right from wrong, they just don't give a shit as long as they are getting their dick wet. Who cares that a child is lost in the world huh, just fuck and pay her and make her life even worse. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Lolz, would it be okay in your eyes if the daughter was 25 and the mother 45?