Finally finshed this report

Since I got some good feedback I decided to finish this and post it. Sorry for how long it is. This is a review about my hobbying experience in the different cities I have hobbied in while on the road for work. Remember this is only my opinion based on my travels so as always when hobbying YMMV and of course I would like to hear the opinions of others. I used a 1-5 point scoring system with 1 being the low end and 5 being the high end so the higher the score the more I enjoyed myself in that city. The areas I decided to score are Provider Variety, Menu, Donation, Websites, Fun I had in the city and lastly NBA (No Blacks Allowed) factor.

Provider Variety: How hard is it to find ladies of varying ethnicity, age and body types in the city.

Menu: I am not a GFE type of guy so DFK and DATY are not big to me so this basically reflects how hard it is to find a BBBJ, CIM, Greek or really bi doubles (not the lazy take turns type of doubles) in the city.

Donation: Donation rate for a nonGFE 30-60 minute incall in the city.

Websites: This accounts for how many websites providers advertise on in the city and how hard it is to find and contact a provider that I would like to meet. This also takes into consideration how many bait and switch ads are listed on the websites in the city and how difficult it is to verify a provider as being legit. This does not include BP since it is everywhere and I hate using it but in some cities it is really the only thing available. I will not name any websites since I post on about 5-7 different websites due to traveling and most will not let you mention other websites in your post.

Fun: This is just how much fun I had (or did not have) while hobbying in the city. This is more of an x-factor since some cities scored high in other areas but I had very little fun while in the city and wanted them to be lower on my list.

NBA factor: Being a black gentlemen it matters to me how many providers in the city will not visit with a black guy. If a lady posted on her ad that she is a NBA provider then I did not consider this in the score since I have no problem with ladies posting it in their ad and saving both of us time (we are all entitled to our preferences and opinions, I know I have mine). This score really reflects how many ladies in the cities do not post this fact in their ad and I called them and they either hung up on me or told me they would not visit with a black gentleman after I informed them of my ethnicity (thus wasting my time verifying them).

Listed below in order from highest score to lowest score are the cities I have hobbied in along with scores, and some of my favorite providers to visit in the area (first is a quick list followed by a more detailed breakdown):

1 Seattle 29
2 Dallas 26
3 San Antonio 25
4 tie Sacramento 24
4 tie San Francisco 24
6 Houston 22
7 Atlanta 18
8 Kentucky 17
9 tie Carolinas 15
10 tie Los Angeles 15
11 New Orleans 14
12 Las Vegas 13

1. Seattle with 29 out of 30 possible points. I would have to say that Seattle is my favorite place to hobby in when I am on the road. Seattle is like the Burger King of hobbying you can have what you want your way with pretty much no trouble. I have actually had ladies travel from Seattle to meet me in other cities that I tend to have a hard time finding a provider in.
Provider Variety: 5 finding a provider that fits what you are looking for is pretty easy in Seattle and I have never had a problem finding a lady to spend my time with.
NBA factor: 5 providers in Seattle usually laugh at me when I ask them if they are ok with visiting with a black gentleman and I have never had anybody tell me no due to my ethnicity. Those that are NBA have it posted in their ad thus saving my time.
Menu: 5 finding a provider that will provide the services I am looking for has never been a problem on any of my Seattle trips.
Donation: 5 Seattle is a hobbyist market and the ladies provide top notch service so I have never left a provider feeling cheated. I have actually talked to other ladies that travel a lot and they told me they do not travel to Seattle because in their opinion it is so bent towards the hobbyist.
Websites: 4 the websites in Seattle are top notch and make it easy to find a provider and for both parties to verify each other for safety purposes.
Fun: 5 I always have fun in Seattle and have never had a complaint about a single provider I have visited with in the area.
My favorites (in no particular order): Missz Melo, Sierra aka shebad143, Jessica (visited with her in Cali but she mostly works in Seattle), Jayden aka IB6UB9

2. Dallas with 26 out of 30 points is where I popped my hobby cherry so it will always be very high on my list of places to hobby.
Provider Variety: 5 easy to find a provider to meet your tastes in Dallas.
NBA factor: 4 I have only called 1 or 2 providers that were NBA and did not have it posted on their ads so my ethnicity has never been a problem in Dallas.
Menu: 5 in my opinion Dallas is like the home of the GFE provider and I think they don’t even let nonGFE ladies in town.
Donation: 2 the only downside I have ever had in Dallas is the donation rate. I think this is due to the fact that just about all the providers are GFE so they just have one flat donation rate that includes GFE services even if you do not want GFE services.
Websites: 5 the websites in Dallas are very good and make finding a provider easy and verifying each other a snap. The first hobby site I ever used was in Dallas and I studied it for a few weeks before jumping into the hobby.
Fun: 5 I always have fun in Dallas and have never left a provider feeling let down.
My favorites (in no particular order): Alana (popped my hobby cherry so she will always be high on my list), Hana of Dallas, Ginger Girl and Alexis (popped my doubles and Greek cherries and the visit with them is still the best doubles I have ever had)

3. San Antonio with a score of 25 out of 30 points was a big surprise to me when I visited. I didn’t expect to be able to meet as many nice providers as I did while I was in town. The only disappointment I had during my visit was the fact that the main provider I wanted to visit with canceled our visit due to her being ill. However, I had no problem filling the empty time on my schedule with all the lovely ladies in this city.
Provider Variety: 4 San Antonio has a nice mix of ethnicities and it was easy finding a provider to fit my tastes.
NBA factor: 4 not a factor at all since all the ladies were up front and posted this info on their ads.
Menu: 4 easy to find what you are looking for and every provider I visited with in town was GFE.
Donation: 4 San Antonio has some of the best donation rates of anywhere I have visited and believe me I took full advantage of it.
Websites: 5 outstanding websites are available for the area and make it easy to find a provider and for you to verify each other.
Fun: 4 had a great time inSan Antonio and can’t wait to go back again. Like I said the only down side was my one cancelation.
My favorites (in no particular order): Summer Baylee, Narain, Cherity (met in New Orleans before so I knew I was going to have fun with her) and Red Scarlett

4. Tie San Francisco (includes Oakland and San Jose) with a total score of 24 out of 30 points. I live in the bay area so I have visited more providers in this city than anywhere else. I tend to visit with about 1 provider a week during lunch and have about 4-5 regulars that I like to visit with about every other month and use for references.
Provider Variety: 5 as you could imagine it is easy to find a provider of any ethnicity, age or body type that you could want in the bay area.
NBA factor: 2 surprisingly San Francisco has the biggest NBA population of providers I have found. Very few of them post it on their ads but when I tell them my ethnicity I am surprised with the number of providers that are unable to meet with me.
Menu: 5 finding a good GFE provider in San Francisco is pretty easy the only thing I have trouble finding sometimes is a CIM but other than that you can find whatever you want.
Donation: 4 there are so many providers available in the Bay area and they have a wide range of donation rates so I have never had problems finding a provider in the donation range that fits my budget that day.
Websites: 4 San Francisco has some good websites available for finding a provider and verifying that she is legit. The biggest downside to the websites in the bay area is the amount of bait and switch ads that you will come across but with a little work it is easy to sniff those out and avoid them.
Fun: 4 Hobbying in San Francisco can be fun due to all the variety available. However, you are always going to come across a few providers who just hate what they do but those have been few and far between for me.
My favorites (in no particular order): Jessica James, Mya Rae, Kailoni, Magical Monica, Ahlani London, Alexis, Calisnow, and Mickayla

4. Tie Sacramento with 24 out of a possible 30 points. I guess since a lot of the ladies travel between San Francisco and Sacramento they both are very similar when I comes to hobbying. You could probably read my review of hobbying in San Francisco and apply most of it to Sacramento also with only some minor differences.
Provider Variety: 4 the variety of providers available in Sacramento is great and just a little below what is available in my higher ranked choices.
NBA factor: 4 this is the biggest difference between Sacramento and San Francisco. The number of NBA providers drops big time when you go to Sacramento. I guess they figure since you’re further away from Oakland you’re not a pimp, go figure (once again my .02).
Menu: 4 the providers in Sacramento have the full range of menu options so finding what I was in the mood for has never been a problem.
Donation: 4 I have never left a meeting in Sacramento feeling cheated and have always got my donations worth.
Websites: 4 I use the same websites that I use in San Fran so you already know my feeling about this subject.
Fun: 4 I have met some very nice providers in Sacramento and have not had a single NCNS when visiting and have always left Sacramento happy.
My favorites (in no particular order): Kandyce Jones (hate she retired) Kassie (hate she only comes to town a few times during the year), Eve Baby and Nina Gray. Most of the providers I listed here and under San Francisco travel between the 2 cities so they could be listed under either city.

6. Houston with 23 out of 30 possible points. I had high expectations for my first trip to Houston (think because I had so much fun in Dallas) and was let down due to the high number of NCNS I had while I was in town. On my second trip I stayed in a better location for hobbying and it paid off as I met a provider that is easily in my top 5 all-time favorites.
Provider Variety: 3 there are plenty of providers available in the Houston area but the variety was not as good as the top tier cities which made it a little harder to find
NBA factor: 4 my ethnicity was not a problem in Houston and I even had a few providers laugh at me when I brought it up which is always a good sign.
Menu: 4 I guess Texas is just a GFE state because most of the providers I visited were GFE and getting the services I wanted was never a problem.
Donation: 3 the donation rates in Houston were a little more than I expected. I guess this is due to a lot of providers traveling back and forth to Dallas.
Websites: 5 The websites in Houston make it easy to find a provider, verify her and setup a meeting.
Fun: 3 The NCNSs in Houston really killed my first trip and when the main provider I wanted to visit with canceled on m during my second trip it was a big damper. However, after finding Chanel she became my must see provider whenever I am in town.
My favorites (in no particular order): Chanel (dam I need to make a trip to Houston now)

7. Atlanta with 18 out of 30 possible points. My trips to Atlanta are usually a middle of the road experience with nothing outstanding but nothing disappointing either. I have met a couple of very nice providers in Atlanta and my all-time favorite provider lives there (I usually meet with her in other cities though) so it can be fun.
Provider Variety: 3 I am usually disappointed with the variety of providers available in Atlanta on my trips to the city. This is mostly due to a lack of ethnic variety when you compare it to other cites of the similar size.
NBA factor: 3 Most NBA providers in Atlanta are up front and post this on their ads but there are still many of them that do not post this and I only find out after wasting my time verifying them.
Menu: 3 I was surprised how hard it was for me to find a provider that had CIM on the menu in Atlanta. Most of the providers I communicated with only offered the basic CBJ and CFS menu with no extras available (not even for an upsell).
Donation: 3 I guess since I am originally from the south I expected the donation rate to be a little lower in Atlanta. So I was disappointed when I started looking at some of the donation rates in the city.
Websites: 3 I still haven’t found a dominant website in Atlanta. But there are a lot of sites they cover the area so what I found was very hit or miss. This also made it somewhat difficult for me to verify providers since I had to jump between 3-4 websites to find what I was looking for.
Fun: 3 I had a very good time with all the providers I have met in Atlanta with very few NCNSs. The only problems I have had when traveling to Atlanta was finding a provider to meet with the menu I wanted and being able to verify them quickly and easily.
My favorites (in no particular order): Bella Jesime (my number one provider), Pocahontas and Kristen (travels a lot but I met her in Atlanta)

8. Kentucky with 17 out of a possible 30 points. Kentucky was another location that was better than expected but the biggest disappointment was the main provider I wanted to visit with canceled on me twice. My expectations were not that high at first so I was not completely disappointed with the trip and I did meet 2 nice providers while I was there.
Provider Variety: 2 very little ethnic variety was available in Kentucky but there was plenty of body types to choose from.
NBA factor: 3 Most of the NBA providers posted it on their ads and none of the ladies I contacted had an issue with visiting with me due to my ethnicity.
Menu: 3 finding a good BBBJ was pretty easy but some other things were a little hard to find depending on what I was in the mood for.
Donation: 5 finding a provider in the donation range I was looking for was very easy and I definitely had a lot of fun for what I donated.
Websites: 2 the biggest problem I had with the websites in the area was the number of older ads on the sites which made it hard to figure out if the provider was still in the area. The board members in Kentucky were very helpful and willing to point me in the right direction (wish board members in other areas were as helpful).
Fun: 2 the providers I met in Kentucky were top notch and the donation rate cannot be beat. However, the lack of variety, cancelation by the main provider I wanted to visit and difficulty in verifying providers were all downers.
My favorites (in no particular order): Nicole and Nivea

9. Tie The Carolinas with 15 out of 30 points. I usually go to the Carolinas with low expectations so very seldom do I leave disappointed. This is one of the few areas where BP is about the best thing going so hobbying can be very sketchy sometimes.
Provider Variety: 1 every time I have visited either North or South Carolina the pickings have been very slim as far as variety and finding ladies of differing ethnicities and body types can be hard.
NBA factor: 5 I have never had a provider inform me that she was NBA and many have asked me why I even ask that question.
Menu: 1 have not met a single GFE provider on any of my trips to the Carolinas. I am sure there are some out there but none of the providers I met even offered a BBBJ.
Donation: 5 when I have found a provider to my liking the donation rate was not an issue at all. Most of the time I even upgrade and stay longer than I originally planned without blowing my hobby budget.
Websites: 1 BP is the best thing going and as usual dealing with BP can be sketchy at times so good luck. But if you like the thrill of the hunt then you may like searching from website to website in hopes of finding a gem in the rough.
Fun: 2 I hate BP and a lot of times when I travel to the Carolinas I don’t even hobby.
My favorites (in no particular order): Jada Star (travels a lot and I got lucky she was passing through the area)

9. Tie Los Angeles with 15 out of 30 possible points. Los Angeles has to be one of the biggest disappointments I have had while hobbying. To me Los Angeles is the NCNS capitol of the country. About 95% of the providers I have planned to visit with have canceled or no showed on me, which as we all know can be very frustrating. The few providers I have met in Los Angeles have been good but after so many NCNS you start to forget the fun times and just remember the bad.
Provider Variety: 4 there is a good variety of providers in LA so finding what I was looking for was not too hard.
NBA factor: 3 once again I was surprised with the number of NBA providers in LA. It was not as bad as San Francisco but worse than what I expected.
Menu: 3 getting what I wanted how I wanted it was a little difficult than I expected so maybe my expectations were just too high.
Donation: 1 second only to Vegas in the outrages donation rate department.
Websites: 3 I have a great dislike for one of the main websites in Los Angeles so I refuse to use it which can make finding and verifying a provider a little more difficult than I like (could by why I had so many NCNS).
Fun: 1 with so many NCNS and hating the dominant website in the city there was just no way for me to have fun on any of my trips to LA. I Hope my luck gets better in the future since I now know a few providers that have friends in LA that they have recommended to me.
My favorites (in no particular order): Sunisa (travels a lot) and Rachel Shakira

11. New Orleans with 14 out of 30 possible points. I have given up on New Orleans for the most part so I usually have one of my favorite providers from another city come meet me there. I expected for a party city to have a lot more available in the hobby arena so maybe my high expectations contributed to my disappointment.
Provider Variety: 2 I was disappointed with the provider diversity available in the city.
NBA factor: 3 once again being from the south I expected the NBA factor but it was higher than I anticipated based on the ads I had looked.
Menu: 1 another disappointment I usually suffer when passing through the city.
Donation: 4 when I do find a provider I am interested in the donation rate is never a problem.
Websites: 3 the websites in the city are very good but they just have such a small number of providers available compared to other cities of similar size. The hobbyist and providers on the boards are very helpful and are always willing to answer questions.
Fun: 1 like I said earlier I have given up on New Orleans and now I just coordinate with my ATF to meet me there.
My favorites (in no particular order): Bella Jesime (my ATF who usually travels to meet me here)

12. Las Vegas with 13 out of 30 possible points. My first 2 trips to Vegas were such a disappointment that I don’t even hobby when I go there anymore. After talking to a few providers that travel a lot and some that work mostly in Vegas I have come to realize that hobbying in Vegas is just different from hobbying anywhere else due to the environment.
Provider Variety: 4 you can find almost anything you want in Vegas to include any type of provider you are looking for.
NBA factor: 3 was not really a factor with any of the providers I contacted
Menu: 3 Vegas has all kinds of strange going on.
Donation: 1 it seems that Vegas pushes up the donation rate everywhere else so they are always setting the bar higher and higher. I was actually surprised that some of the providers could ask for such a high donation rate with a straight face.
Websites: 1 once again due to the environment in Vegas i.e. number of agency providers and casino providers, finding and verifying provider online was a little difficult.
Fun: 1 like I said I don’t even hobby when I go to Vegas anymore just give my money to the casino and call it a day.
My favorites (in no particular order): London Rae (actually met in Cali but she mostly operates in Vegas) and Katrina
DAYUM! Austin didn't even make the top 12?

Thank you for the intel!
He must not have gone to Austin because there is no way it could rate below the Carolinas. lol
I agree with the scores for the most part on the Carolinas. I have found many who offer BBJ though but that could be because I prefer those who offer GFE. Also as far as rates, I think they vary wildly here, but mostly for GFE. Those that aren't GFE have pretty fair rates.
Websites are definitely a 1 since there is no one site that is great or reliable. TER has lots of reviews, but the ads are mostly the same people, most of whom aren't my type. So I tend to browse BP, Eros, ECCIE and TER for ads and then cross reference for reviews on TER.
The variety should be a negative score because except for BP, which is hobby russian roulette, it's a pretty narrow demographic to choose from.
Reminds me of my Road Reports, only better and more detailed. Thanks for all your research. Still Looking, you don't know if he even traveled to Austin. I don't know if those are the only towns he hobbied in or the just the ones that made the top 12. It would be nice to see what other cities he compared stuff to. (The cities that lost.)

professoreccie, I'm sure a number of gents appreciate this helpful list.
Very interesting and well thought out. High 5!
Wow - that is amazingly detailed. I am sure many find this interesting.
DAYUM! Austin didn't even make the top 12?

Thank you for the intel! Originally Posted by Still Looking
This is a list of the places I have hobbied in. If a city is not listed that means I haven't hobbied there. I will update this as I travel more or if something happens to change my opionin of a city.
Very nice. Obviously a lot of effort went into the work. Totally surprised to see Seattle at the top of the list. I've never even considered Seattle to be a hobby kinda town. I'm not surprised to see Dallas or San Antonio ranked where you have them. However, I am surprised that you downgraded Dallas because of donation rate. It probably has to do with your desire to see non-GFE providers. If I had to rank places, Dallas would probably be at the top of my list precisely because of the sheer numbers of GFE providers and the value they offer when compared to where I live. Interesting that you have Atlanta ranked as low as you do. I would have Atlanta ranked higher and have never known of any issues with getting BBBJ (CIM or not). I would have Atlanta close to Dallas or San Antonio on my list. You are pretty much spot one when it comes to certain aspects of the Carolinas; however, I had my best doubles session ever there with 2 girls that loved to swallow sperm.

I do have a question for you b/c you are a black hobbyist. In general, what is the breakdown of ladies with NBA policies in terms of race? Are white girls more apt to have NBA policy, or is it evenly distributed? I've seen a lot of black girls who post an NBA policy. I'm just curious.
I do have a question for you b/c you are a black hobbyist. In general, what is the breakdown of ladies with NBA policies in terms of race? Are white girls more apt to have NBA policy, or is it evenly distributed? I've seen a lot of black girls who post an NBA policy. I'm just curious. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
In my opinion based on my experience (not stating fact just my opinion) is that asian providers seem to make up the largest percent of NBA providers (which sucks for me since I really like asian providers) followed by black providers then white providers and lastly Hispanic providers. Like I said in the post if a provider puts that in her ad I have no problem with it since we are all entitled to our preferences (after all I do have my own provider preferences). I just hate it when a provider does not post it in their ad and I waste time verifying her before I contact her. I also inform providers of my ethnicity during my initial contact with them because there is nothing worse than driving for 30 minutes just to be canceled on at the door (lesson learned the hard way).
That was a very extensive report on your travels. I'm sorry New Orleans was a disappointment for you. There quite a few quality ladies here, I include myself in that number. I hope you try again the next time you are in town.
Thanks for taking the time to share your findings.
Thanck you for taking the time to provide such an interesting perspective in such a well laid-out, organized, and detailed manner.

The one thing that stood out to me though was simply...
When Professoreccie says he's going "Fukkin' traveling, he goes "Fukkin' traveling"!!

Very well done, sir.

I wasn't sure what you were going to do in your first posting on this topic, but I must say my hats off to you on a job well done.
Nice....
Very nice reporting