Navigating ECCIE

I'm curious about your navigation tips and tricks.

When I long in, I visit the Coed, ISO, and Men's Lounge. If I have any PM's, there is a pop-up, but those are few and far between. If I have time, I browse new reviews and ads.

To keep track of my favorite providers, I add them to my contacts. That way, I can remember who I wanted to see but have no way of remembering why (review, post, ad, etc.). :-(

They do show up in a panel on the left if they are on-line. I know it's silly, but I feel like we're in the same room. Is this a 2nd (or 4th) adolescent period or senility? (Please don't answer that).

What do you do once you log in? Do you have any shortcuts or ways to record links to posts you liked?
Your description of activities sounds like you've been looking over my shoulder. Thats pretty much it for me to a tee.
You can also make notes to yourself that no one else can see. Its right there whne you open your user CP
You can also make notes to yourself that no one else can see. Its right there whne you open your user CP Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Exactly. Perfect place for your "to do" and "been done" lists.
Welcome section, ads to see any new ones or ones poping in back to business, reviews to see any interesting new ones, Co-Ed and Mens Lounge. I do have my favorites or ones I am thinking about seeing on my favorite list that I check to see if they are online etc.

Pretty much in that order.