Awwwwwwwwwwww Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Friday ya'll and it's gonna be a helluva good w/end!!!! Enjoy my friends!!! That is all......
I did!
Are you back from your hiatus my friend????
mnchr, did you win the cow chip throwing contest at the fair again this year? Your unbeatable!
Had a great weekend in Chicago except the Cubs lost. But then I expected that. Found an awesome out of the way restaurant. http://www.kingcrabchicago.com/ It's maybe a 3 block walk from the red line at North/Clyborn. Nothing fancy, just has lots of character, great food, great service, & great price (especially considering you are in Chicago!
My great week starts this evening! 4 full day & night date in Vegas with Ms Jewel. Review will follow. 5pm flight can't get here fast enough!
mnchr, did you win the cow chip throwing contest at the fair again this year? Your unbeatable! Originally Posted by livn2do
Are you back from your hiatus my friend???? Originally Posted by Irish14
Hmmm, yes, cautiously re-entering the waters.
mnchr, did you win the cow chip throwing contest at the fair again this year? Your unbeatable! Originally Posted by livn2do
Close, that would be the bull shit shooting contest. Blue ribbon again!
Had a great weekend in Chicago except the Cubs lost. But then I expected that. Found an awesome out of the way restaurant. http://www.kingcrabchicago.com/ It's maybe a 3 block walk from the red line at North/Clyborn. Nothing fancy, just has lots of character, great food, great service, & great price (especially considering you are in Chicago!
My great week starts this evening! 4 full day & night date in Vegas with Ms Jewel. Review will follow. 5pm flight can't get here fast enough! Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Awesome Vegas!!! Have a great time my friend!!! Yeah on the Cubbies... My boy Samarjzia isn't helping the cause....
Had a slow and lazy weekend. Did a lot of reading and watched a few movies.

My weekend doesn't sound nearly as exciting as the ones that I'm reading here!
Had a slow and lazy weekend. Did a lot of reading and watched a few movies.

My weekend doesn't sound nearly as exciting as the ones that I'm reading here! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Welcome to the Iowa board Ms. Whispers!!
Welcome to the Iowa board Ms. Whispers!! Originally Posted by Irish14
Thanks! I keep dropping my here ever so often. First, I wanted to know if people in Iowa have sex. Thankfully, a few years back I learned that they did and do. (yippee!)

And I've heard that your state is absolutely gorgeous and have some wonderful people.

Iowa keeps calling to me!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I've been coitus free since last Sunday. I spent the weekend working on my book, working on my house which is falling apart around me and of course spent as much time as I could on my harley. Lounged around my kiddie pool (really it's a kiddie pool) a bit Sunday afternoon after church sipping blackberry tea. Always livin on the edge. That's me.

Don't believe me? Here's a picture of me filling it up.

I've been coitus free since last Sunday. I spent the weekend working on my book, working on my house which is falling apart around me and of course spent as much time as I could on my harley. Lounged around my kiddie pool (really it's a kiddie pool) a bit Sunday afternoon after church sipping blackberry tea. Always livin on the edge. That's me.

Don't believe me? Here's a picture of me filling it up.

Originally Posted by livn2do

Lookin good these days Livn!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
Lookin good these days Livn!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Originally Posted by Irish14
I know right. That thong really showcases my package don't ya think.
I know right. That thong really showcases my package don't ya think. Originally Posted by livn2do
Now that you say it.... I.. I find... I find your enormous package enthralling sir....