Provider Offers AnalSex--Why Not Say the Words Ladies?

It's always something said in whispers. I can't remember too many Providers that have posted they offer Greek, Butt-Poking, Anal, etc...

Why is that?
Check their P411 profiles and showcases. Plenty have that in the ads.

Ever search for "Greek" on here?
hmmm...i love greek i just never thought to make it obvious...hmmm or should i just plain out say i love getting fucked in the ass?
Some of us may enjoy it, but do not offer it to everyone. Therefore we wouldn't advertise it. Atleast, that is why I don't advertise it.

There's a strict (now and then) advertising policy against mentioning sexual services on ECCIE.

Shoot, I got pointed for saying "Mediterranean cuisine is not on the menu."
I find it quite enjoyable but do not advertise it....I can only handle guys on the less endowed side.
Ah, Reese, noted. ;-)
...should i just plain out say i love getting fucked in the ass? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
P411 request sent!
I find it quite enjoyable but do not advertise it....I can only handle guys on the less endowed side. Originally Posted by Alecia
I'm you're huckleberry!
I hate having seen a girl and not knowing she offers it, only to find out after the fact that she does. Oh, what a bummer.

I've found myself asking more and more these days, just in case. If she doesn't, it's a simple 'no' and move on.
I hate having seen a girl and not knowing she offers it, only to find out after the fact that she does. Oh, what a bummer.

I've found myself asking more and more these days, just in case. If she doesn't, it's a simple 'no' and move on. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

There is never anything wrong with asking.
I've tried it twice and couldn't get it in.

FML
I've tried it twice and couldn't get it in.

FML Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

Well, relax your ass muscles, and tell him to lube up more.

Well, relax your ass muscles, and tell him to lube up more.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Now that's fucking funny!!!
Its not a matter of if anal is offered . . . its a matter of if anal is offered to you.