Has Hillary hit bottom yet!

I doubt it. Instead of her holding a presser about her health, what she's going to do with her foundation, she chose to bring up the Birther thing again. Nobody cares, even Obama said it was time to move on. She's a disaster.
The only thing that is keeping her head above water right now is a boot licking, ass kissing, complacent, corrupted Main Stream Media.

They are propping her up just like those Secret Service Agents had to last week end to keep her from eating gravel during her "pneumonia" episode.
Puh-leeze.

I am so sick of you fucking crybabies mewling about the media. Drumpf is run by Breitbart, who's telling you what your beliefs are. And Breitbart is telling you the media is biased against The king of free media coverage. Shit! The media created Drumpf.

It just don't add up.

Waahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh. Waaaahhhhh.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politi...united-states/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So the fuck what. It means nothing. Even Obama said there's more important things to talk about. He's right. Hillary is so desperate she had to make it an issue. Pathetic. Better vote for her Smalls, or you'll have a 90 vacation.
So the fuck what.
Try English
It means nothing. Even Obama said there's more important things to talk about. He's right. Hillary is so desperate she had to make it an issue. Pathetic. Better vote for her Smalls, or you'll have a 90 vacation. Originally Posted by bambino
I'ts called flip flopping bimbo.
I'ts called flip flopping bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So the fuck what Lenny you retard. Nobody cares. Go pet some small fury things!
Actually, it's called trying to walk back a lie.

It won't work.

He punked his own punks.

LMAO!
YouRong..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)
So the fuck what Lenny you retard. Nobody cares. Go pet some small fury things! Originally Posted by bambino
You are even dumber than a bimbo.
You are even dumber than a bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not close to being a retard like you Lenny!!!!!!
Not close to being a retard like you Lenny!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
LMAO moron..

LMAO moron.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Retard. Lenny and Asswipe
Retard. Lenny and Asswipe Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only Retards like pictures Lenny. You fucking retard.