Answer to PM

I am not getting my PM return by some of the lady that keep posting on the board and thanks to the guy that have and one of the best lady that half way around the world now . Look like the ladies that need customers would read the PM and look like that would be safer that a text from a unknown number
From my experience, providers AND clients normally don't monitor their accounts on this site 24 hours a day.

It would be nice if there was a "push notification" in place that would push PM's to their cell phones or emails. But as far as I know, such a thing doesn't exist on Eccie.

Myself, I usually check Eccie a couple times a day (once in the morning, and once at night), and sometimes an additional time throughout the day if the opportunity arises.

I've had providers not get back with me until two weeks later.

Sometimes I'll try contacting more than one provider at once. The first one to respond gets my business. Otherwise, just gotta be patient. ^^

I am not getting my PM return by some of the lady that keep posting on the board and thanks to the guy that have and one of the best lady that half way around the world now . Look like the ladies that need customers would read the PM and look like that would be safer that a text from a unknown number Originally Posted by Eightball
Well I under stand that but you can see the time they post and know that that little block at the top left on the screen show you have a PM
Well I under stand that but you can see the time they post and know that that little block at the top left on the screen show you have a PM Originally Posted by Eightball
Also, you gotta understand some of these ladies might get 50 or 100 messages from random guys... EACH DAY. It takes the average person some time to go through them, especially if they have a life outside of the hobby.
It could also be that perhaps you're not contacting her/them, via the method of communication that they requested in their Ad???

I get far too many guys ignoring the simple written instructions. Contacting me via the method that I clearly indicated NOT too. Damn Skippy, I'll ignore them.

So make sure you're contacting her/ them. Via the method of communication of their choosing.
It could also be that perhaps you're not contacting her/them, via the method of communication that they requested in their Ad???

I get far too many guys ignoring the simple written instructions. Contacting me via the method that I clearly indicated NOT too. Damn Skippy, I'll ignore them.

So make sure you're contacting her/ them. Via the method of communication of their choosing. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
That, too. Some ladies prefer call/text rather than PM. Each lady is different, and some don't like guys who can't follow simple directions. ^^
So glad my name isn't Skippy!
Plus, many ladies need to "filter-out" many PMs.

Many providers probably get random messages from guys all over the world, some of which probably aren't even serious in meeting, or live too far away to meet at all.

Some sample irrelevant messages providers probably get:

"When are you coming to MY city?"

"Man, if I lived closer I would totally POUND that ass!"

"Do you have more pics?"

"Can you send more pics?"

"Can you send me more NUDE pics?"

"I wish you weren't so far away."

"Will you marry me?"

"I'm jacking-off to you right now."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Do you WANT a boyfriend?"

"Can I get a discount?"

"You're charging too much."

"If your prices were a little cheaper, I'd definitely see you."
I did find out that something is wrong with the PM from a sweet lady that I email that my box was full but I looked at it and showed lots of room in it so who know