Ava in Austin update

Back in Aug. I made an inquiry in this section for some info concerning Ava in Austin, listed on Eros & Slixa. The replies were a little less than stellar, but not from anyone who had seen her.

However one member reached out to me by PM and gave me a good bit of info and explanation. He had seen her and gave thumbs up!

Thanks to him, I just completed my second visit!

Ava has a no review policy, which I completely understand.
I will however say, that if you are in search of a mature, beautiful lady with an outstanding and inviting incall location, you can not go wrong! Probably my best hobby experience in years!

Just my 2 cents worth.
I reached out to her maybe a couple of years ago and gave her my P411 pre-screen information. She politely acknowledged and said that I required further screening. Intrigued, I asked her what that might be. She replied a short phone conversation We talked for about 10 minutes and she told me that I passed her screening. I asked what that might be, and she said something to the effect of, "You can tell a lot about a man by the way he speaks." I never followed up, as she is a little out of my price range.

But with the invasion of the OH2 NC/NS timewasters on P411 since Gina left, I may be contacting Ms. Gibson again soon. Been walking around with over 1K in cash for too long and need to get rid of that and another heavy load.
Yes that is her!
She is a real sweetheart! Don't miss the chance if you have it.
You can thank me afterwards.
Please check your inbox!