Private calls??????

I usually ask to not receive private calls, but on this site I seemed to have forgotten to put it in my ad. No big deal, but over the last 2 days I must have gotten about 50 calls. Im assuming that its mostly from the same person.. So if you see this, unblock your number so I can answer you hun. although to be honest , 50 calls in two days is a little intense. lol
Someone was horny...prolly lookin to blow cash, mabe shoulda answered?? Peace
wish that girls didn't have to be so careful... A girl has to look out for herself , I get that, but what's the big deal about private numbers? Money isn't worth, getting hurt or. In trouble. Just don't see how a blocked number is so bad.. On the initial call its us protecting ourselves, isn't it?
wish that girls didn't have to be so careful... A girl has to look out for herself , I get that, but what's the big deal about private numbers? Money isn't worth, getting hurt or. In trouble. Just don't see how a blocked number is so bad.. On the initial call its us protecting ourselves, isn't it? Originally Posted by awesome0116
First rule of hooker club, get a damn hobby phone!

Once you have a hooker phone, only use it to call hookers, only pay for hooker phone with cash, and don't call anyone that can be tied back to your real self.....unblock your number, then call all the hookers you want.
....50 calls in two days is a little intense. lol Originally Posted by amazing7779
Where else do you advertise?
Is this board the only site you use for contact?

It could be cause for concern since there are some using this site who are a few cards short of a full deck!....lol
First rule of hooker club, get a damn hobby phone!

Once you have a hooker phone, only use it to call hookers, only pay for hooker phone with cash, and don't call anyone that can be tied back to your real self.....unblock your number, then call all the hookers you want. Originally Posted by ScrewOnFirstDate
And don't activate your hobby phone from your home phone. Use a pay phone somewhere. And you don't have to answer all the questions when setting up. Don't answer personal questions and the automated system will eventually skip over it.
Conjecture for Finding Who Owns a Hobby/Burner Phone Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Isn't technology great!

Then there are some who are content with this saying ..... 9/11 changed everything....
We should assume that the hobby phone only offers some degree of anonymity with the provider but not necessarily with LE.
Can LE still trace hobby phones if they're set up properly?
If by 'properly', you mean set up as per the phone manual, then any phone can be traced by LE.....
ms a.. you can always answer the call and ask him to call back from a non private number..
explain you'll feel more comfortable giving him your details at that point..if he refuses..then..
id have to look at the big pic..if he isnt gonna help you to feel comfortable in the initial
contact with you then there will most likely be other challenges with him becoming a client with you..
if he gladly obliges then im sure he will turn out to be a great guy..
however that amount of calls within that time period...not a good sign..
aj..
50 is insane. I always stop at 45. I mean, you have to have boundaries.
Sounds important, mabe urgent
Celso, I was referring to "properly" set up as using a pay phone and not supplying correct ID.