Merry X-Mas To All My Former Americans and now Fellow Russians

since Russia now owns and influenced our election Merry X-mas my fellow Russians we are no longer Republican or Democrats or Americans.

ohhh and one good thing god did for humanity was bring us these beautiful black voices:

Merry X-mas
since Russia now owns and influenced our election Merry X-mas my fellow Russians we are no longer Republican or Democrats or Americans.

ohhh and one good thing god did for humanity was bring us these beautiful black voices:

Merry X-mas
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hackers performed the service that our Main Stream Media refused to do. They exposed the entire corrupt practices of the Clinton Machine and DNC.

Did that influence the election. Of course it did. The Main Stream Media and the DNC just assumed they could cram Hillary down the nations throat by reporting NONE of her, and her entire entourage's corrupt practices. After all, it was her turn.

Voters learned the facts.They voted based on those facts.

By the way, I am a huge fan of the Black Singing groups throughout the 1950's and '60's, the Platters being my favorite, with Tony Williams singing lead vocal.
https://www.google.com/search?q=my+p...&client=safari

Merry X-mas
They already own 20% of our uranium thanks to the Clintons you stupid sap sucking Cocksucker.
  • R.M.
  • 12-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Sissy Chap fails again. Still a loser.
Stop responding to "fake posts."
  • DSK
  • 12-12-2016, 07:06 AM

Merry X-mas
das vedanya comrade
Sissy Chap fails again. Still a loser. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It's systemic.

The draining of the swamp and cleaning of the cat-box continues!
its Christmas, not x-mas

but as a leftie you should not even use x-mas

lefties use "holiday" or "holidays" for this time of the year, which I guess they think means time off and omits any reference to religion

but they are too stupid to realize "holiday" means "holy day"

too stupid to realize saying "holiday" is actually more religious than just referring to a specific day by its commonly understood name
its Christmas, not x-mas Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She doesn't know any better. "Affirmative Action Liberal"!

Are the Russians celebrating "xmas" these days?
I'd prefer you wish us all a Happy New Year, dude.... And that New Year wish includes a proclamation that you're (a) leaving this site...permanently and (b) that you're renouncing your citizenship, packing your bags and leaving the country...permanently. Start looking into SC's Future life in Afghanistan...or China. They'd love you over there, I'm sure....
... Afghanistan...or China. They'd love you over there, I'm sure.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
He'd never get his bags unpacked ... probably not even picked up.
Dem retard sissy chump
I'd prefer you wish us all a Happy New Year, dude.... And that New Year wish includes a proclamation that you're (a) leaving this site...permanently and (b) that you're renouncing your citizenship, packing your bags and leaving the country...permanently. Start looking into SC's Future life in Afghanistan...or China. They'd love you over there, I'm sure.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I could envision leaving this forum if you all did act of obeisance and worship to me based on my preference. Deal ?
..... envision ....obeisance ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hopefully you won't just leave ... you're a source of humor!

Every Court needs a Jester ... AND you fit the bill superbly.