And the Russian bear goes on!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...bb9_story.html

Geez, even the WAPO is reporting the truth. The day of reckoning is coming soon. The Uranium One deal is ready to explode too. Russia Russia Russia!!!!!!!
So anyone expect a congressional investigation into this?? I Don't..
don't hold your breath. likely more kabuki theater.
As I have been saying for years... If you want to know what the dimretards are doing, pay attention to what they accuse the Republicans of doing. Because they're doing it!!!
The greatest 10 minute video ever made. Don't miss the last 10 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4Enne-hmM

Sessions is supposed to lift the NDA on the FBI whistle blower today.
I said a long time ago that this Russia investigation was gonna bite the Democrats hard in the ass.
As I have been saying for years... If you want to know what the dimretards are doing, pay attention to what they accuse the Republicans of doing. Because they're doing it!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
As the quaks would call it, they are guilty of deflection!

I said a long time ago that this Russia investigation was gonna bite the Democrats hard in the ass. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Pity i doubt ANY of hte big players will face any sort of criminal sentence for what they did.. Some others might be allowed to "retire early (with a golden hand shake)" to avoid any more embarassment..
As the quaks would call it, they are guilty of deflection!

Pity i doubt ANY of hte big players will face any sort of criminal sentence for what they did.. Some others might be allowed to "retire early (with a golden hand shake)" to avoid any more embarassment.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Hillary and Obama will never be charged with anything regardless of the evidence. They are simply to big to jail, and are both good examples of why our government is so fucked up.
Aint dat da truth! Sickening as it is.
...........if this gets to Trey Gowdy's desk, someone will pay dearly. I like that Gowdy's style!
What it's going to show is that Odumbo grabbed his skinny ankles and let Putin butt-fuck him so that Putin would agree to the Iranian nuclear agreement. "Russian Collusion."

This thing goes in many directions. They may need a couple more Special Prosecutors.