LilPump479 Lier

So making this post to get a fake review taken down. Heres the Facts- For one I never met anyone on 1/1/2020 -For two nothing against Bentonville but I'm Just not comfortable traveling that far.-For three the link he tried to use wasn't even correct Has LilPump479 answered my mail asking how do I know him? Nope. has he answered Biomed Yet? Probably not...Making this to take down a fake review..TIA
We’ve been asking these questions To lilpump for several days with no replies from them at all. Unsure of motive, They didn’t need access to premium, just posted another very similar review one a day earlier. LE? Possibly, as this would get him some cred to the casual eye. Who knows. Weird shit is afoot. Be aware and take necessary precautions
the review is still there,

IAW Guideline 23, a basic investigation was initiated.
The OP has had sufficient time to respond and has chosen to ignore the inquiry.
Review marked as FAKE, PA Credit removed, Encounter Report Removed from Providers Profile.

The Encounter Report will remain per Board protocol.
Any Provider researching the Hobbyist will find the Fake Report attached to his Profile.
Removing the Report, would prevent it being visible as s part of a Progile search.