Brown Eyed Girl

This chic cleaned my clock today. OMG!!
review to follow...
Is there an echo in here
here
here
Man when I saw her she was horrible, I almost walked out. I showed up on time, she answered the door and said sit down I need to take a shower. 10 mins later she comes out and lays on the bed and starts talking about drama and drama and more drama. One of the worst experiences I’ve had in the hobby.
Wow....sorry to read that. Definitely different with me. We fucked so good...
I learned the hard way who to listen to on here & who's just full of it. Thanks shooters
A little information on the subject at hand. One of the ladies I see in Crestview contacted me a month or so ago wanting to know if I would help someone move. Her friend was kicked out by her boyfriend and needed help and wanted to know if I would bring my truck. The friend turned out to be Brown Eye Girl. I’ve only met her once awhile back but she seemed pleasant and accommodating enough. She was sitting on the curb with her things around her when I got there. We picked up her stuff and moved her to a room she rented. So I would say if you saw her in the post breakup period you may have encountered some drama. One would hope she would realize she wasn't at her best and offer something to make up for it. Outside that breakup window your encounter might have been different. I don’t remember the exact date so I don’t know how this may correspond with someone’s experience with her. Just a little tidbit to consider.
Dude, if that was one of your worst in the hobby, you haven’t been around long. Read some of my reviews sometime.
Bootsstud you are exactly right.

Shooter12 I saw her once after a glowing review. Had a similar experience. Girl has a neck on her like a hog.
I'm confused....why did I have such a hot time and ya'll did not?
Great question.
Cause U’Da Man. In all seriousness YMMV. Different strokes for different folks would be my guess. Trying to figure out if a hogged neck woman might suck a better cock than a non-hogged neck woman.