This bitch knows how to personify the unhinged left...

She takes top spot as Claire McCaskill say " I'm not one of those CRAZY DEMOCRAPS"...and that isn't an easy feat.
Sad part is she screams it from the roof top and doesn't realize what she is saying is COMPLETLY BSC!!!
You guys on the left should be proud of this bitch who represents your party.

https://twitter.com/MikeKBerg/status...t-rant-n421659
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Thank You - bb

Kerosene maxine, nazi pelosi, AOC, Omar, tlaib, anti-All Pressley, and teh entire neutered male DPST cohort.

They are not only Proud of 'The bush" - but actively seek to spread the mindset forcibly on teh country in teh form of CRT, BSC as is their mind-set,
You guys on the left should be proud of this bitch who represents your party.
Originally Posted by bb1961
Meanwhile, you guys on the right are proud of that senile, obese Orangutan that has trashed alliances & relationships with democratic allies, praised dictators, and displayed outright subservience to Vladimir Putin.

Get well soon, mate.

Cheers.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Dear Medulla ( oblongata)

Trump is no longer POTUS
Perhaps some year in teh future - the maoist DPST sheeples/Lemmings will realize that Fact.

TDS and Trump hatred.

hatred is self-destructive - so go for it.
Meanwhile, you guys on the right are proud of that senile, obese Orangutan that has trashed alliances & relationships with democratic allies, praised dictators, and displayed outright subservience to Vladimir Putin.

Get well soon, mate.

Cheers. Originally Posted by Medulla

Yep, I will take anyone from the Squad over Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, the my fucken pillow guy any day.
What about CuoJO (aka Cuomo)...Look it up JO...Dumbocrat
Hey NYLON are you a CuoJO (AKA Cuomo) supporter from NY.?
Probably so..typicaL DUMBOcrat..
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Welcome back, 'R'.

Hope you return to DFW soon.

Thought - easy on teh name-calling - that is a DPST preserve.
After watching that video my first thought was, somebody voted for this bitch? .....
Yeah whatever she has to spend to make sure she HAS SECURITY...SO YOU DON'T...the priceless libernazis!!
I thing she went to the same school Shema Jackasson Lee went to
Ya her unbanning might be short lived.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 06:41 PM
'r' - petty, nasty hatred

You should be ashamed.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 06:42 PM
Yep, I will take anyone from the Squad over Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, the my fucken pillow guy any day. Originally Posted by Little Monster

U r welcome to them
Ya her unbanning might be short lived. Originally Posted by royamcr
So you still haven't said what you support about that complete nonsense spewed from one of your leftwing wackos...
Must be something you can relate to...
TDS maybe there's a experimental vaccine