Review: BP Brooke, MILF Spinner hotness!

Date: Late July
Provider: Brooke
Phone: She'll provide after emailing
Email Address: funtime0703@hotmail.com
URL / Website: http://northmiss.backpage.com/Female...eet-38/5866133
City: Starkville
State: Mississippi
Address: No-Tell Motel in Starkville
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, MPFS
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Blonde below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34D MM's, very petite build maybe 100lbs, I'm horrible at estimating height - maybe 5'5"? Very cute! Great smile, very clean
Recommendation: Yes
Since you've seen her, let her know about ECCIE. She sounds like she belongs here rather than on BP.

Nice review!

JaG
Nice review.
Since you've seen her, let her know about ECCIE. She sounds like she belongs here rather than on BP.

Nice review!

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I mentioned eccie, told her she would be quite a hit here. She said she has a few regulars there in Columbus, but enjoys meeting new people every now and then, for mainly the excitement of it, BP was just the easiest way since there were very few ads in her area. Next time I see her, I'll mention it again, as she really is a class act.

Thanks, I enjoyed the session immensely, was going to wait to write the review until I'd seen her twice, but didn't want any of the guys in her area to miss out in case someone wasn't sure about her. I'm just looking forward to next time!
I have yet to see Brooke but we have emailed back and forth a few times.I HAVE to find time to go see her.Great review,thanks!