Review: Abby Simmons / Abby GFE

Date: 08-03-14
Provider: Abby Simmons / Abby GFE
Phone: She will provide after screening
Email Address: abbysimmonsgfe@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=240813; https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=161092
City: Jackson metro area
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, SS, K9, surfboard, MISH
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 280
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cutie pie, girl next-door look. A little curvy but in a very nice and sexy way.
Recommendation: Yes
  • msguy
  • 08-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Great review of a super sweet young lady, smileguy!

This is Abby's second visit to Jackson, and I was out of town the first time she came here and was disappointed that I missed out on seeing her. I have been reading her string of great reviews in New Orleans since she first began in April and I really wanted to see her. So, when she posted that she would be coming back to Jackson on Sunday, I immediately sent her an appointment request and we met on Sunday evening.

My impression of Abby and my experience with her were almost the same as smileguy's, and I really enjoyed my time with her. She is friendly, very sweet and accommodating, and she has a very pretty face, nice smile, pretty eyes and long dark hair - she's a really cute young lady.

One thing that is very important to me in a session is kissing - real DFK kissing, where the lady not just lets you kiss her, but she really likes to kiss. Let me tell you, Abby excels at this - she is affectionate and she loves to kiss, real DFK kissing. She is a very good kisser, too, and I greatly enjoyed kissing with her throughout our time together.

As for our activities, we did DATY, BBBJ, SS, mish, CG and a lot of cuddling, caressing and kissing. She was always very accommodating and she seemed to enjoy herself in everything that we did. There was no rush at all, and she never looked at the clock. Abby's earlier reviews said she was shy and quiet and didn't say much, but she has become more outgoing since then. She was friendly and we were talking from the time I walked in and met her.

Abby told me that she plans to come back to Jackson, and I hope she will do that because I want to see her again. I agree with smileguy that Abby is absolutely adorable, and I also highly recommend her.
Basically you just wrote a review why not help the lady out and write one?
Very nice review.