Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbbj cg 69 doggie
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Blond short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good looking milk nice breast but sensitive in all the right plaves
Recommendation: Yes
Hello to all you fello hobbyist: I'm giving you Fair Warning!! Lucy Monroe is the WORST PROVIDER I HAVE EVER MET in MY LONG CAREER OF MEETING PROVIDERS!! I have seen her twice in 2 Weeks & both times she comes in my place when our time starts & goes straight to the Bathroom & locks the door to avoid any contact & wwaste & manipulate the time on the clock & after she walks in ... she is already planning on when she is going to leave & is calling her ride to make sure he is going to be early too!! Oh, and also... She is not just doing that or makeup in my or you bathroom?? LOL She is all about the money & no where near about YOU-THE CLIENT!! (if, u know what I mean?) So, don't believe me ... because if, u want to roll those dice?? Then, she'll be the one to PROVE ME & What I just warned all of you about!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!
Well, you must have seen a different girl?? LOL
Lets see if someone RTMs the latest postings here for:
1. Bumping a review older than 30 days
2. Spamming
3. I know there has to be something with the sour grapes angle.
Please don't post in review threads that have been idle over a year ago (the prior post was in Aug 2014).

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

In addition, although it appears you had a bad experience with her, it is inappropriate to copy and post the same comments everywhere on the board where you see her name!